Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dim your lights!

Reviews

Default Dim your lights!

Was driving home an hour ago and in the space of 30 mins came across five ppl who will not dim their lights.Hint when i flash my lights it means your lights are on you ass.Anyone ever have the same problem?It really pisses me off....Rant over.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Was driving home an hour ago and in the space of 30 mins came across five ppl who will not dim their lights.Hint when i flash my lights it means your lights are on you ass.Anyone ever have the same problem?It really pisses me off....Rant over.
    This pisses me off also. It's dangerous as well ffs. My mate crashed due to this before.

Reviews

Ha, just get megawatt boy racer halogens and go out to find these guys and give em full wellie as they pass. That'll teach em. Lol.

it happens all the time...flash your lights to warn them,,,dont get worked up..thats how road rage starts...keep cool,maybe just maybe the person has a lot on thier mind i know its annoying but still......dont get pissed off .....it could be you or me tomorrow

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    it happens all the time...flash your lights to warn them,,,dont get worked up..thats how road rage starts...keep cool,maybe just maybe the person has a lot on thier mind i know its annoying but still......dont get pissed off .....it could be you or me tomorrow
    Don't listen to him Ami.....road rage is fun.

Reviews

Care to explain this Benin?

Last edited by aml; 19-06-10 at 00:24.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

[QUOTE=aml;236292]Care to explain this Benin?

i was talking about people......not cats

Reviews

all the time and then you get the prick that thinks its great to drive with his fog lights on

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ga1 View Post
    all the time and then you get the prick that thinks its great to drive with his fog lights on
    WTF is up with that. This is a personal pet peeve of mine.
    Do they just like to have all the lights on on their dash or what.

My other pet peeve is when people don't use their indicators.
    I could just swing for some drivers, not that I'm angry mind.

More annoying is people driving in clear conditions with front foglights on, usually are poorly aligned and point up too.

What is the law on them in the republic? Plenty of people up here do it but when you cross the border it seems as though every other car has front fogs on regardless of time of day or condtioins.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast