I am terribly sorry that i didnt make our appointment that you arranged however you made me feel uneasy when you called me initially therefore i went and checked out whom it was i was expecting to meet when i saw you i noticed a gent with a heavy coat and a hat covering his face totally once i had seen this I felt that due to security reasons i could not go through with this meeting...In regards to you contacting me on sunday i did not know it was you and to be honest on sundays i do only see exisiting clients...I only see a few people a day and basically am very safty aware in general this works well for those i meet as well as myself as we all feel comfortable this way.....Perhaps you could have mentioned you were an exisiting member of this site nono....I hope this explains my point of view to this review i take big personal safty measures and am reluctant to see firsttime appointments if they make me feel uneasy as then i would make yourself feel uneasy....
Over and above this I would like to thank all the gents that i met in dublin I have a wonderful time and will return toward the end of may...Looking forward to it thanks so much alyssaxxxx
P.S. I dont feel nono should actually be able to post a review as he hasnt met me he could perhaps have posted something on the boards......
kisses hugs and snugglesxxxx