Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else miss Anna Savicha?

Default Does anyone else miss Anna Savicha?

She's been gone a good year or so now. I still haven't found anyone to give a blowjob like she could. Proper deepthroat, and she took her time about it. Not in a rush to pop you and get you out the door. If you're reading Anna, come back.

Blog Entries

I miss her, though not in such a crude manner ;-P

Reviews

We've lost a few exceptional ladies along the way but we have also gained quite a few, pity we couldn't keep them all (a bit greedy I know )

Reviews

she was the only one to let me down when i had an appointment booked would not answer the phone

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ricosuave View Post
    She's been gone a good year or so now. I still haven't found anyone to give a blowjob like she could. Proper deepthroat, and she took her time about it. Not in a rush to pop you and get you out the door. If you're reading Anna, come back.

Westside.

Yup we miss her. She was nice and friendly. Forum with her was bigger fun. Pity she and girls like her finished and also stopped writing here. We wish them loads of luck in theirs new lifes. xxx

anna savicha was the best -- passionate, funny, wicked

no one else could possibly be half as good

come back anna, come back

Reviews

Sorry to say I never had the pleasure of meeting her.

I was thinking of booking her a few years ago on my Birthday, but earlier that saem day she had posted a thread about getting threatening calls from pimps all day, so I figured she might be in bad form that day, so I booked another lady...

Never did make a booking with her after that, I do regret never giving her a ring, but that's life, and I hope that where ever she is, she's doing well!

Blog Entries

Yeah, she definitely had a mind of her own, but I hope that her relationship is working out for her!!!

ya come back Anna u lovely woman u..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast