Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I like to eat:

Reviews

Smile I like to eat:

Lately, I just dunno what to buy when in the supermarket. Nothing really appeals to me.
    Im not a big meat man, although I'm no longer a vegetarian. However I don't panic, pick up
    some milk, bread and send out for a takeaway if I get hungry. Tonight I might get a KFC as I got a Bigmac
    on Monday night. Anyway, question I have for all of ya is "what is your favorite Dinner"? and are you good at cooking?
    Last edited by warmcome; 16-06-10 at 17:31.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

"A pussy a day keeps the stress away"...Dr. Benin

Who do I trust? I trust me!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    Lately, I just dunno what to buy when in the supermarket. Nothing really appeals to me.
    Im not a big meat man, although I'm no longer a vegetarian. However I don't panic, pick up
    some milk, bread and send out for a takeaway if I get hungry. Tonight I might get a KFC as I got a Bigmac
    on Monday night. Anyway, question I have for all of ya is "what is your favorite Dinner ?" and are you good at cooking?
    i can cook for sure always could since i was a young lad i like most italian foods anyway........jesus i'm only after my dinner a few hours ago now i'm getting hungry again

Reviews

Last edited by aml; 16-06-10 at 17:34.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries

on Monday night. Anyway, question I have for all of ya is "what is your favorite Dinner"? and are you good at cooking?
    Havnt a clue what my favourite is and i can cook ok.

even boiled eggs,
    Westside.

Reviews

Can cook, not into recipes, usually just see whats in the house and throw something together, spuds dinner 2-3 nights a week, pasta 2-3 nights a week, take-away or go out the rest.. No favourite but the simple things like potato, beans and egg maybe throw in a sausage brings back good memories of my youth so they are the meals I enjoy most, eating isn't just about the food, the company is very important also, the nicest food can't really be enjoyed alone

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Can cook, not into recipes, usually just see whats in the house and throw something together, spuds dinner 2-3 nights a week, pasta 2-3 nights a week, take-away or go out the rest.. No favourite but the simple things like potato, beans and egg maybe throw in a sausage brings back good memories of my youth so they are the meals I enjoy most, eating isn't just about the food, the company is very important also, the nicest food can't really be enjoyed alone
    Hi Anon!

so when jessica finally agrees to roll out to the drive-thru with me-my Bigmac is gonna taste a whole lot better?

supersize me!

Reviews

Hi Anon!

so when jessica finally agrees to roll out to the drive-thru with me-my Bigmac is gonna taste a whole lot better?

supersize me!
    HaHa, funny you should say that, my partner would never ever eat a burger yet she loves the smell of one off my breath, women, gave up years ago trying to figure them out

sounds to me like your doing a bit of comfort eating?, my favorite dinner is turkey & ham I eat out , in the evening my favorite is beans & toast with scrambled egg I cant cook at all wish I had a woman to cook for me wash iron clean paint make my bed & rub my face before I sleep
    not easy on your own...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    sounds to me like your doing a bit of comfort eating?, my favorite dinner is turkey & ham I eat out , in the evening my favorite is beans & toast with scrambled egg I cant cook at all wish I had a woman to cook for me wash iron clean paint make my bed & rub my face before I sleep
    not easy on your own...
    sounds like you need a bargain bucket!

I like a nice bit of gammon/parsley sauce-with or without the turkey-its my favourite too!

just think of the potential you have to get a new woman-around any corner...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast