Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tech question

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo Baggins View Post
    Im not a computer person but generally if you have Norton AND AVG on the same computer it can sometimes cause internet issues. AVG is better than Norton and works well with Firefox. By dumping Norton you probably sorted your problem.
    Norton is nasty piece of shit, it is very resources demanding and you getting all these pop ups if you want to allow this or that. Once you miss the button it is very hard to fix it unless you know what you doing. These guys are not doing it right.
    And if you run two antivirus programs in the same time it can cause a collapse of you windows because they start to fight each other.
    Not good, when you decide reinstall your antivirus - take old down, restart computer and install new one.

If there would be any interest I can start a little FAQ not F**K blog with technical helps.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pauli For This Useful Post:

anon361 (18-06-10)

Reviews

Ok here's one for ya boys . Why is it , that when i watch a video online , that my screen goes blank and this blue wavey crap flaps across the screen , usually after 5 mins , and i have to move the mouse pad to keep the video picture running . But if i download it to realplayer , it plays perfectly ?
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

You need to disable your screen saver as your pc thinks it's not being used, also check your power settings as that too turns your screen off after a period of inactivity. Try installing VLC player and make it the default player also, it will play just about anything..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

rimmerguy (17-06-10)

Blog Entries

My advice, before you do anything else, check the flux capacitor...............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

8. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

pauli (16-06-10)

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Ok here's one for ya boys . Why is it , that when i watch a video online , that my screen goes blank and this blue wavey crap flaps across the screen , usually after 5 mins , and i have to move the mouse pad to keep the video picture running . But if i download it to realplayer , it plays perfectly ?
    Stop wanking over your keyboard .....

Reviews

Can I apologise for Luther, normally he's great but he wasn't being overly helpful so I drew you a diagram westie..

Reviews

It's always a safe distance away Bilbo !
    I have no signature at the moment

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Can I apologise for Luther, normally he's great but he wasn't being overly helpful so I drew you a diagram westie..

I just checked that out. Mind you i only spent five mins doinbg it so it may not be fully checked out.

its fine though,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I just checked that out. Mind you i only spent five mins doinbg it so it may not be fully checked out.

its fine though,
    Westside.
    If it's working you can get those 5 mins back again....................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast