Thread: Mini's and Hot babes!!

Reviews

Default Mini's and Hot babes!!

All the girls I have seen driving Mni Coopers are savage looking and usually have a car full of other stunners too! This car just seems to attract stunners, why is this? Sure it's a nice car and all but they are expensive, how do these hot women afford these cars anyway? I have to admit they do look hot and sexy in their cute, sexy little mini coopers!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kerryguy For This Useful Post:

BruceAlmighty (16-06-10), piggi (17-06-10)

Reviews

Deffo Kerry lad!
    I remember when the new mini first came out me and the mates reckoned that potential owners had to submit photos prior to ownership. And they were all gorgeous rich daddies girls.

Though in the second hand market a few mingers do slip thru!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kerryguy View Post
    All the girls I have seen driving Mni Coopers are savage looking and usually have a car full of other stunners too! This car just seems to attract stunners, why is this? Sure it's a nice car and all but they are expensive, how do these hot women afford these cars anyway? I have to admit they do look hot and sexy in their cute, sexy little mini coopers!!

This girl looks lovely. The mini is a fashion statement normally driven by fashion concious people. (not boring people)
    I doubt that 'all' are stunners- attention seeking perhaps-nice hair, shades etc...

See how the 'trick' works on you.
    Last edited by warmcome; 15-06-10 at 23:18.

Reviews

Further to this i would like to open the boards to the sheer heterosexual joy of watching all the fine ladies in their summer clothes, especially the greyhound skirts.
    I have developed a habit of now slowly putting on my sunglasses , the reason being i know the pleasure of looking through them at the sexy sunkissed bodies parading around the city centre , what a day it is , find a well positioned cafe and drink in the view.
    JUSTICE FOR AMANDA KNOX AND RAFFAELE SOLLECITO----INNOCENTS