Thread: Foursome For Moderators:

Reviews

Default Foursome For Moderators:

ANY GUYS OUT THERE THAT WOULD LIKE A FOURSOME WITH THREE HOT SEXY SLUTS CALLED PATRICA,JAYNE AND NATASHA I WAS TOLD BY ONE OF THE MODERATORS THAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR A FOURSOME THEY ARE UP FOR ANYTHING ESPECIALLY JAYNE SHE WOULD SUCK A GOLF BALL TROUGH A STRAW PATRICA NO HOLES BARED AND NATASHA OUR FRIENDLY IRISH GIRL WANTS TO BREAK THEY RECORD OF HOW MANY HARD COCKS SHE CAN TAKE AT ONE TIME FREE SERVICE AND LOOKS ARE NOT IMPORTANT FOR THESE THREE SLUTS SO ANY GUYS INTRESTED GET IN TO THE CHATROOM AND REGUEST AN APPLICATION FORM FOR THIS HOT SLUTTY PRIZE OR SEND THE GIRLS A PRIVATE MESSAGE CHANCE OF A LIFETIME WITH THREE HORNY BEAUTIFULL SEXY YOUNG SLUTS EXCEPT PATRICA SHE IS IN HER LATE FORTYS SO CUM ON BOYS START SHOOTING UR LOAD ON THESE GIRLS NOW PLEASE ENTER THE CHATROOM FOR DETAILS AND ONE OF THESE SLUTS WILL TAKE UR APPLACATION:BEST OF LUCK

2. Exclamation Uh oh...

.. would you like your testicles hard boiled or deep fat fried sir?

I'll let Patricia and Natasha decide I think!

Reviews

Default cum queens:

o i will go with every other guy out there and that would be having my testicles ramed in to three hot sexy moderators,

4. Default Yeah...

You'll be having them rammed alright.. under a boot when Natasha sees this!

Personally I think you'd have trouble handling one of us, let alone three...

Reviews

Default patrica has piles:

hi guys i was just talking with slut jayne and she informs me that our patrica friend better known as mrs doubtfire has opt out of this gang bang because of her age and condition which is piles she couldnt take the risk of a foursome as she might get a stroke so here mrs doubtfire we all wish u a speedy recovery and hope to see u back on the gang bang soon take care sweetheart:

Smile Im on for it..................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne View Post
    .. would you like your testicles hard boiled or deep fat fried sir?

I'll let Patricia and Natasha decide I think!
    whens the action happening Sweetie? Hard boiled please.

Lets Get It On!
    Westside.

Smile Hey .........................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by johnr View Post
    hi guys i was just talking with slut jayne and she informs me that our patrica friend better known as mrs doubtfire has opt out of this gang bang because of her age and condition which is piles she couldnt take the risk of a foursome as she might get a stroke so here mrs doubtfire we all wish u a speedy recovery and hope to see u back on the gang bang soon take care sweetheart:
    hey i dont mind the women but how do i know whos who??? Whos hand is that? Whos ass is that? And you might touch my 50" boobies by mistake. How do i know you wont touch me?????

Your Anally,
    Westside.

Smile Yeh dirty little Sweetie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne View Post
    You'll be having them rammed alright.. under a boot when Natasha sees this!

Personally I think you'd have trouble handling one of us, let alone three...
    Hey Sweetie ,what have you being up to in my absence? I thought that speicial bond between us was forever? Very ,very disappointed.

Yours Anytime Sweetie,
    Westside.