Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This unemployment business is getting kind of boring!

Blog Entries

Speaking of writing, I want to start an Onion style column as well, though we'll have to call it carrot or The Onion might sue us. I think Alec Horan might be my man for that.

[QUOTE=Westsidex;234279] "wins a world cup comp without watching one game or knowing what a football even is".

i was happy in second place in the comp till i see this post ffs im second to a lad who has no clue.....pmsl

Reviews

I remember my job in a medical device factory. 12 hr shifts over 4 days. I had to work hard to keep up.
    At the day's end-I felt like an orange that had been run over! Funnily enough, dealing with all the
    personalities and the big brother 'vibe' about the place was far harder than the work...
    Last edited by warmcome; 15-06-10 at 14:53.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Irish politicians sound like the Greek politicians with all their holidays; you think they would have done the descent thing and cut back on all the holiday taking since the general public has had to make concessions because of budget cutbacks. I always thought they were just weaving and laughing at the Irish public while you boarded that plane to Spain, and they fiddled the country's piggy banks
    They won't do that,they would rather take the pension and cut the most vunerable people in our society than lose out on their'well deserved' holidays.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=benin;234285]
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    "wins a world cup comp without watching one game or knowing what a football even is".

i was happy in second place in the comp till i see this post ffs im second to a lad who has no clue.....pmsl
    Do you footie fans have any idea of the shame if i win that comp? Seriously i havnt even watched one game yet because the weather is too good to be stuck looking at a tv set.

the shame is on the horizon,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Westsidex;234298]
    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post

Do you footie fans have any idea of the shame if i win that comp? Seriously i havnt even watched one game yet because the weather is too good to be stuck looking at a tv set.

the shame is on the horizon,
    Westside.
    So, you guys did get some good weather and didn't even invite me over? Well...it will be a long time before I pray again to the Sun God on your behalf.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123