Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloody Sunday Report

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    There are many points of view, all are valid. I seen Britain suffer greatly from terrorism on its shores.
    I believe 'they' would far rather have given over the 32 counties back in the twenties. What have they gained?
    I don't think the Northern Ireland problem has been about Britain refusing to let it go. It's a British created problem of course, but the last 40 years it has been about the people of Northern Ireland, some want one thing, others want another.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patricia For This Useful Post:

kelly curvybabe (16-06-10), Irish Soairsa (16-06-10)

Reviews

Today seemed to be a healing event for the victim's families.
    Those wrongly killed can at least Rest In Peace.

4. Default

Sorry from Cameron? Better chance of getting the evil cow Thatcher herself to say sorry for her years of misery.
    Last edited by IrishKelt; 15-06-10 at 16:23.

Reviews

I think both sides simply want to move on,no-one has won but at least this report might help the people caught up in this atrocity move on and build a better,more united northern ireland.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

Mousey (15-06-10), Patricia (15-06-10), Peter_Parker (15-06-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    I think both sides simply want to move on,no-one has won but at least this report might help the people caught up in this atrocity move on and build a better,more united northern ireland.
    Hear hear...

the war was fought on one thing......the right of the irish people as a whole....to the right to national self-determination ....some thing the brits have always denied us.....but our day will come

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cartman For This Useful Post:

huhuggs (16-06-10), Irish Soairsa (16-06-10)

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Completely echo this. Bloody Sunday was a terrible atrocity and the familes deserved justice, but it wasn't the only one by a far shot. It's just a shame that the vast majority of family members who lost loved ones in the troubles won't get the same justice.

Reviews

The innocent people who were gunned down by those scumbag paras on Bloody Sunday weren't combatants in a war, they were marching for their Civil Rights...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

huhuggs (16-06-10), Irish Soairsa (16-06-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    The innocent people who were gunned down by those scumbag paras on Bloody Sunday weren't combatants in a war, they were marching for their Civil Rights...
    The vast majority of people killed in the troubles on all sides were innocent non combatants.

Quote Originally Posted by cartman View Post
    the war was fought on one thing......the right of the irish people as a whole....to the right to national self-determination ....some thing the brits have always denied us.....but our day will come
    would you mind defining the Irish people ?

sure wouldnt we all be goose stepping german speaking sausage munching nazis if it werent for the brits winning WWII
    Last edited by Alec Horan; 15-06-10 at 17:07.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast