Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World Cup

Reviews

Default World Cup

Not long in from work, so missed the two matches on early today

I know the scores of the matches but was just wondering if anyone could tell me if i missed anything or is it still an absolute borefest?

rather dull matches - missed nowt

Reviews

Thats what i thought, thanks man

Blog Entries

The Danes did score and own goal, idiots. So Holland won 2 to 0, but The Dutch weren't playing their 'A' game, in fact they weren't even playing their 'B' game. A rather disappointing game and I had had several pints and several joints, so I should have been happy with any victory.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

The comments from my country were funny as hell, as the Camerun Japan game was boring...so the commentator tried to entertain...

otherwise u didnt miss anything sadly
    Good bye Ireland!

Reviews

Thanks for all your replies, much appreciated, I dont feel to hard done by now i know i didnt miss much, although that commentary you mentioned Stella sounds entertaining enough

The real exciting games will start between te best 16..so u have plenty of time
    Good bye Ireland!

Reviews

I picked Argentina at work in a little competition we are running, i like your pic, Maradona es Dios!

well while i was waching my fav soap opera in an other channel i missed the game now, paraguay just scored one to italy.......

im very curious what can Maradona do, or can he win as a coach???Plus Messi is awsome again from my country after a good Championes Leauge game ive read an article and the comment was the following: Messi is just coming from Playstaton 3 Milito won the Championes League almost on his own...so hope u will ge good money after the little competition
    Good bye Ireland!

Reviews

They def have some of the best players in the world, sexy south american football, its a joy watch the way it should be played. Im still not sure if Maradona is the man that can guide them all the way though, i hope he does though cos i want to win my competition The draw gave me Higuain as my striker, another class act but I wouldve preferred maestro messi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast