Thread: Shag bands

Default Shag bands

i never knew school kids wore shag bands ...in fact till now did not know they existed...seems a bit of a strange thing for young girls to wear it kinda seems cheap ...your thoughts?...interview on newstalk this evening thats where i heard of this...twas funny hearing hookie saying shag bands...
    Urban Dictionary: shag bands

Reviews

Think this is more urban legend than anything else, this story does the rounds every few years whenever a new variation of the so-called "shag bands" comes out, its just scare mongering and well crap basically IMO

Reviews

I need to get out more - never heard of before

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Think this is more urban legend than anything else, this story does the rounds every few years whenever a new variation of the so-called "shag bands" comes out, its just scare mongering and well crap basically IMO
    It's in the mail today!! Not that I think that's a good paper or anything!

Reviews

yeah i still dont buy it, this started in the states, as per usual, similar stories emerged in the UK a short time after and lo and behold made it across the Irish sea to here. This has been doing the rounds for years and it just comes out every now and then. I remember these bands at school and there was def no shagging going on