Guy's I need to admit, yes there is a recession going on! In most country's people are over the shock.. In Ireland its diffrant, they will keep telling it, and put it in you're face for the next coming decade. Like people where telling me in 2007 'In the 80th there was a recession...'
So when people are getting rude on the phone, and girls annoyed, I get to hear a view one liners,

So i will kick off with a view,

- he says: Are you open?

- Can I come for the half of the price? Im just 8 cm, normal size is 16cm...

- Hi girl whats up? You know me from msn, nice you are in my town wanna come and visit you, but im broke... but we speak sometimes online can you give me a free bee?, We are friends and they help each other out?

- Hi georgiuose wanna have sex with a young pretty boy? Its all for free!

- Is it you in the video?

- Are you shore you are a black girl?

- Sins when do black girls come from The Netherlands?

- Are that you're breast? (Duhh!)

- What collar is your vagina?

- Are you a virgine? I like virgin's ( me; I love virgin's to but prefer what stronger in my drink)

- Do you want me to come to you for funn?

- You are beautiful, but i don't pay more than 25,- for 30 min plessure! I know someone for 15 euro's (L.O.L)

-What's the difference between oral sex and anal sex? Oral sex makes your day, anal sex makes your hole weak

- What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

-How do you make 5 pounds of fat look good? Put a nipple on it.

- What's the definition of a male chauvinist pig? A man who hates every bone in a woman's body, except his own.

A good friend about his ex:
What do blondes and the Bermuda triangle have in common? They've both swallowed a lot of semen.