Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Beverley Callard?

  1. #1

    Default Beverley Callard?

    Better known as Liz Mc Donald from Corrie. Would ya get stuck in? Was a cause for a debate last night with a couple of mates, some said they would some said no way.








    I wouldn't think twice about it, I would get stuck in

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    i would, she is sexy. I do like a mature lady.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    i would, she is sexy. I do like a mature lady.
    she's a decent looking woman isnt she. A mate said to me he wouldnt touch her with a barge pole, I think he's crazy

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sporting Lesbian View Post
    she's a decent looking woman isnt she. A mate said to me he wouldnt touch her with a barge pole, I think he's crazy
    certainly is crazy. That pic with her in the pink and black top is hot.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    certainly is crazy. That pic with her in the pink and black top is hot.
    sure is. she easily has one of the nicest racks on tv that seems to go unoticed

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Buried up to me bollox in BB Baskin
    Posts
    121
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    Id be in like a shot .....

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo Baggins View Post
    Id be in like a shot .....
    absolutely. she's gameball for any man on that show too

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    35,963

    Default

    not really my cup of tea...but if i have to pick a babe from corrie.....

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    not really my cup of tea...but if i have to pick a babe from corrie.....
    she is stunning

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Newbridge
    Posts
    23
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    I'd say she's gamey!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •