Thread: Never Again................................

Blog Entries

Unhappy Never Again................................

Im sitting here like a semi comatose paraplegic on crack. Barely able to stand let alone think, i have uttered those infamous words that virtually every human has ,at one time or another. Never again(well at least Heineken). So how was your day?

My day highlights - well there arent any. (apart from beating my asteroids score again)

My day lowlights - sick, tired, unable to walk, starving with hunger, more Heineken and an inane inability to think and speak in anyways reasonable coherent fashion.

anyone for a glass of homemade vomit?
    Westside.

Reviews

Im right there with ya bud. Just back from a stag. Toooo much alcohol. Never again.....lol

Blog Entries

Drink some red bull. I mean about six cans. Seriously its fuckin great. The peace. The house is empty and ppl are avoiding me all day. The peace.

ah the peace,
    Westside.

Reviews

Nah...cant stand the stuff. Gona go for the hair of the dog in a min, then go home and sleep it off.

I was in Dublin watching the England match last night, 12 pints of Bud later and today is a long day.

Reviews

I would'nt use that shit! This is what Harney, Ahern, and Fachna deem acceptable?
    What a bad joke!

Free the green!
    Last edited by warmcome; 13-06-10 at 16:37.