Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: World cup: disapointing so far

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Dan looks like judging by todays papers that your not the only one pissed off with the vuvuzelas,people want them banned particulary the supporters who cant get their own chants going,no ole ole ole,oh were not there.
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Always the same in the group stages, especially for the opening round games - have no doubt that the knock out stages, when the minnows are gone, will live up to expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    Dan looks like judging by todays papers that your not the only one pissed off with the vuvuzelas,people want them banned particulary the supporters who cant get their own chants going,no ole ole ole,oh were not there.
    ================================================================================ ===
    The natives have learnt the "Art Of Noise" from the Brits I spose --- back in the Zulu Wars the FuzzyWuzzies were subjected to the
    terifying sound of Bagpipes Drums and Welsh singing !!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default besiktas

Atmosphere in the world cup reminded me of the fantastic atmoephere created by the besiktas fans ,when i saw this first i couldnt believe it brillant
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by desperate dan View Post
    Must be great to save up for ages all that hard earned dosh ,take time off work , travel all the way to S.A. pay big bucks for yer match ticket
    then get some over excited nerd behind ya blowing a FUCKING TRUMPET IN YOUR EAR incessantly for 90 mins. ---- great !
    It's part of african football culture we have to deal with it.Yeah it is annoying but it is their world cup not ours.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    It's part of african football culture we have to deal with it.Yeah it is annoying but it is their world cup not ours.
    i agree..and to be honest once the match settles down i hardly notice them atall....sure its great to imbrace other cultures....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123