Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vuvuzealas to be banned

breaking news fifa have decided not to ban them ...so they will be there for the rest of the world cup...

I wish they would ban them.. I've already turned off some games due to how irritating they are...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Elle View Post
    It adds to the atmosphere, sounds just like a swarm of bee's on a summers day
    You're right Elle, it does sound like a gigantic swarm of bees-- gigantic, man-killer bees!! But do you really want that as constant background noise during the matches? I was about to MUTE the Germany/Australia match last night because of it!

Reviews

I just heard that listening to them for fifteen minutes is the eqvilant to standing by a jet taking off from a runway.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    I just heard that listening to them for fifteen minutes is the eqvilant to standing by a jet taking off from a runway.
    If you're there at the matches, it probably is-- those things constantly blasting in your ears has got to be enough to make you WANT to go deaf! I can't imagine what it must sound like being there in the stadiums!

I saw a clip of a guy .. cant remember which match.. just staring at the guy beside him blowing the Vuvuzealas.. not looking at the football.. I dont think the fella playing the horn was very safe... Mr Stare looked pretty pissed off!

song i heard on bbc 5 live....

The noise doesn't bother me - the girly twats on the pitch do though.

All that clutching of body parts when somebody grabs the shirt....WTF ?

They should play like a man or just f8ck off to the pub. It's very boring.

Rugby - Hurling - now then - proper mans game. I can watch that in silence, drooling, but silent.

T
    xxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12