Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A frustrated footie game brings out the worst in me!!!

Blog Entries

Angry A frustrated footie game brings out the worst in me!!!

F**k me & I dont mean literally
    So disappointed at the England game I have become a troll
    seriously, think I have posted more tonight than I have all season, sorry I mean all year
    I didnt have high hopes for england but to get a draw because of a shite goal keeper rather than a great opponent is enough to do a girls fecking head in........
    Love Kerry, not happy with the amount of USA supporters who were happy with the draw....
    Bollocks or should I say balls were not in my favour tonight
    Didnt realise how much of an England supporter I was till they played shite
    Wanna be a neutral be it just aint happening.........

Reviews

Was hard to watch, seemed to lack ideas and the worst of all is I backed England to win as part of treble and other 2 came up - not happy.

Reviews

England simply were not good enough to get anything more than a draw.They played route 1 football all night where as if they played with a small bit of invention they could have won easily.The keeper situation was always going to come to back to bit them,better happen now than in the latter rounds.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

4. Default

England were shit last simple as that. it was like watching Wimbledon where they hoof the ball 60 yards up the field and hope for the best.
    England win the world cup, ffs after last night performance im psml!
    No wonder Cappello wanted paul scholes on that plane, some one who can pass the ball not hoof it 60 yards up the field!

ok basic maths time...gerrard + lampard in midfield will never work..

Reviews

I don't understand why your supporting England Leah. They only have one Utd player in the starting line up

I hope England continue to struggle then that way we'll see ore of your posts here

The media are showing a lack of respect towards the USA like Engalnd had a divine right to beat them. It's no shock it turned out to be a draw. The USA have had good results int World Cup since 1986. Their no mugs. Theres plenty good players like Howard, Dempsey and Donovan.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Leah View Post
    F**k me & I dont mean literally
    So disappointed at the England game I have become a troll
    seriously, think I have posted more tonight than I have all season, sorry I mean all year
    I didnt have high hopes for england but to get a draw because of a shite goal keeper rather than a great opponent is enough to do a girls fecking head in........
    Love Kerry, not happy with the amount of USA supporters who were happy with the draw....
    Bollocks or should I say balls were not in my favour tonight
    Didnt realise how much of an England supporter I was till they played shite
    Wanna be a neutral be it just aint happening.........
    well i know dam all about football but i do know a lot of people take it very serious...just have plenty of sex then you won't feel so frustrated thats what doctor harry callahan recommends

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I don't understand why your supporting England Leah. They only have one Utd player in the starting line up

I hope England continue to struggle then that way we'll see ore of your posts here

The media are showing a lack of respect towards the USA like Engalnd had a divine right to beat them. It's no shock it turned out to be a draw. The USA have had good results int World Cup since 1986. Their no mugs. Theres plenty good players like Howard, Dempsey and Donovan.
    I think most people will always hate england because of our history but i think whats winds up most people is that they believe they have some god given right to win with all this 44 years of hurt that comes out at every world cup.They have only won it once and made it to the final once.They have been particulary bad at most finals,where this 'england expects' mantra has come out of i will never know.Sure uraguay have won it more times than england and you don't hear them harping on about it.

Reviews

I agree with a lot of what you are saying but most of this hype is down to the media.Anyway they build them up to knock them down.One of the most vilified England managers was Bobby Robson whose team were very unlucky not to make the World Cup final in Italy in 1990.He was constantly harassed by the media for what were considered poor performances even after they qualified for the knockout stages of that tournament.
    They have already turned against England after Greens blunder last night so God only knows what will happen if they get a poor result in their next game.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    I agree with a lot of what you are saying but most of this hype is down to the media.Anyway they build them up to knock them down.One of the most vilified England managers was Bobby Robson whose team were very unlucky not to make the World Cup final in Italy in 1990.He was constantly harassed by the media for what were considered poor performances even after they qualified for the knockout stages of that tournament.
    They have already turned against England after Greens blunder last night so God only knows what will happen if they get a poor result in their next game.
    Judging by the algeria-slovenia game they have not much to worry about but i do agree with you about the media hype that the english press generate at the finals.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (13-06-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast