Thread: Westie whatever happened.....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Westie whatever happened.....

To your hot friend ken the fireman ohhhh did you ask to play with his hose and he was like "No wesite not gong to happen" To be honest you seemed more into him than he into you, was it the jealousy him getting soooooooo many reviews. You used to be so close what happened, maybe try get back in touch through respectable channels "the jeremy kyle show" perhaps. Just breaks my heart do you stll think about him westie? him there with his lad in his hand wanting you in his uniform "soothe there, there westie things will be ok"

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Ah good evening ladoooooooo.

Yes myself and ken have long since departed of our ways. No fun getting stuck and a crew of St Johns Ambulance freeing us. Couldnt call the fire brigade and Ken wants to keep his soride double life secret which was sort of disappointing as i wanted to expose mine.

LAdoooooooooooooooooo.When are you lot going on strike? Bet you had the ole crayons and placards out all winter, slowly but surely engaging tactics on bringing down whats left of the economy. We have another pubic service man here ladoooooo,at least that i know of anyway. Jacksparrow meet ladooooooooo. Ladooooooooooo meet Jacksparrow. Share alot in common i reckon.

in a work sense (did i say work? LOL)
    Westside.

PS ladoooooooo stick some placards on buses.

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    To your hot friend ken the fireman ohhhh did you ask to play with his hose and he was like "No wesite not gong to happen" To be honest you seemed more into him than he into you, was it the jealousy him getting soooooooo many reviews. You used to be so close what happened, maybe try get back in touch through respectable channels "the jeremy kyle show" perhaps. Just breaks my heart do you stll think about him westie? him there with his lad in his hand wanting you in his uniform "soothe there, there westie things will be ok"
    Is westside gay????????????????
    WTF another one????????????????

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by texas View Post
    Is westside gay????????????????
    WTF another one????????????????
    Yes WTF was Westside too..............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L