Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reporting a message or thread directly to admin.

hi,

there seems to be an issue here as to whether the mods are above the law, or in fact if they ARE the law! so, just out of interest, is there an acutal description of role of a mod? do they have any defined rules?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Mr. Fussy was just giving his opinions and people can make what they want from them..
    No, he said the thread was illegal. That was incorrect..............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mikemacc View Post
    hi,

there seems to be an issue here as to whether the mods are above the law
    No, there is no issue as to whether mods are above the law. They certainly are not..........

This thread is a load of BS, created by someone as an excuse to have a go at a mod or mods. Nothing more nothing less. This person is attempting to create something out if nothing, perhaps even looking to get banned and play the victim. He's doing this by latching on to something of nothing and attempting to stand up for Mr Fussy. I can assure you, Mr Fussy is more that capable of looking after himself is he personally felt go agrieved by the post. The rest is just BS created by an idiot, the same as the rest of his posts............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

apologies Luther, the "above the law" comment was in jest! however, the question still stands as to whether there are clearly defined rules/role for mods?

apologies Luther, the "above the law" comment was in jest! however, the question still stands as to whether there are clearly defined rules/role for mods?
    Shows where Luther's head is that he actually thought a person was even seriously suggesting that.

Shows where Luther's head is that he actually thought a person was even seriously suggesting that.
    i dont think that's totally fair. there have been plenty of suggestions that they are in one way or another. however, if there were a clearly defined set of rules/role then that would surely put a stop to some of the bullshit and then we can all go back to enjoying this place as a bit of fun!!

but then im just an idealist and am probably wrong! nevertheless, rules and role?

i dont think that's totally fair. there have been plenty of suggestions that they are in one way or another. however, if there were a clearly defined set of rules/role then that would surely put a stop to some of the bullshit and then we can all go back to enjoying this place as a bit of fun!!

but then im just an idealist and am probably wrong! nevertheless, rules and role?
    ... you seem to be contradicting yourself a fair bit, saying one thing and then the exact opposite. I agree that both the mods and posters need a proper set of rules.

... you seem to be contradicting yourself a fair bit, saying one thing and then the exact opposite. I agree that both the mods and posters need a proper set of rules.
    hi ngan,

sorry you've lost me! how precisely am i contradicting myself? maybe i havent been clear?

hi ngan,

sorry you've lost me! how precisely am i contradicting myself? maybe i havent been clear?
    Clarifying it with Luther that you meant "above the law" and then saying what I said wasn't fair, what you said overall is a contradiction.

Saying there should be a clear set of rules etc. and then we can go back to having fun and then saying you are "probably wrong".

Clarifying it with Luther that you meant "above the law" and then saying what I said wasn't fair, what you said overall is a contradiction.

Saying there should be a clear set of rules etc. and then we can go back to having fun and then saying you are "probably wrong".
    ngan,

if you read the posts again you'll see that i apologised to Luther and said the "above the law" comment was in jest. i was just trying to add a light note of much-needed humour! however, i do conceed that tone is sometimes hard to convey in text and what i wrote could have easily been misinterpreted.

to reiterate and clarify: i believe there should be a clear set of rules and if there were then would that not dispel a lot of the pithy quarrels here? and with less fighting then surely this place would be more fun again?!

i said "i'm probably wrong", because i don't believe that it will happen. this place is a squabble-fest at the best of times!

i honestly don't see where there is any contradiction there mate?!!!!

anyway, all that is beside the point. i just want an answer on my rules/role question from a mod!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast