Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Reporting a message or thread directly to admin.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default Reporting a message or thread directly to admin.

    When qph, who is a mod, is going around making comments like this:

    Quote Originally Posted by quarterpoundher
    What fisher price legal eagle are you that you can't even see that distinction?
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...tml#post231136

    This is attacking Mr. Fussy on a direct and personal level, a really nasty insult, and yet he's a mod. So what happens if I mark this? The low-level mods will just laugh at it and probably delete it as they always stick up for each other no matter what the situation is. How would you like your entire livelihood to be insulted like that? I feel extremely sorry for Mr. Fussy, how DARE a mod insult him like that.

    Mr. Fussy is... or at least WAS pouring money and reviews into E-I and is going to be extremely pissed off at how he was treated there by a mod. Doing this is a crackpot insanity for the good of the site, E-I is CLEARLY LOSING MONEY if Mr. Fussy, Anna23 etc. decide to jump ship, and then the mods go around deleting and banning other people for far less!!!!! This very same mod is responsible for Anna23's departure from the site, one of the extremely few escorts that posts/used to post a lot here. While it would be nice that we could treat all posters the same, to be insulting and attempting to ridiculous well-established people who make E-I loads and loads of money is obviously a complete joke.

    Then you have West, who is roaming the boards openly writing everything that comes into his head and moving other topics he doesn't like and then taking the piss over it....

    The reporting facility has to change so that the complaints will get to admin. The lower-level mods should also not have the power to delete or modify posts and especially not ban people, (the super-moderators and above I trust ), because if someone complains then that's exactly what they're going to do.

    I'm not asking that you ban qph for a week or anything given his shocking above post, but I am saying that he shouldn't be allowed to be a mod and also do this behaviour himself. Maybe QPH would like to step down from his moderating position himself. We need a real shake-up in the mods and the system on the site as it's clearly out of control.

    The moderators should be squeaky-clean, there should be no questions at all about their integrity or whether they are insulting people too much. What he said againt Mr. Fussy was extremely offensive.

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nicegirlsarenice For This Useful Post:

    benin (11-06-10), Forrest (11-06-10), JAMESCORK (11-06-10), mikemacc (11-06-10), northernwaster (11-06-10), rugbyonthetelly (11-06-10), texas (11-06-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Take this as an official warning

    keep it up and your banned.

    im serious,
    Westside.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    The moderators should be squeaky-clean, there should be no questions at all about their integrity or whether they are insulting people too much. What he said againt Mr. Fussy was extremely offensive.
    Are you getting offended on behalf of Mr.Fussy? Surely he can decide if it is offensive to him or not?

    Also, the mods are untouchable. Just accept it.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Are you getting offended on behalf of Mr.Fussy? Surely he can decide if it is offensive to him or not?

    Also, the mods are untouchable. Just accept it.
    It is the mods going around getting offended on behalf of people and doling out penalties... I'm just calling abuse for what it is.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    It is the mods going around getting offended on behalf of people and doling out penalties... I'm just calling abuse for what it is.
    Touché!

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    It is the mods going around getting offended on behalf of people and doling out penalties... I'm just calling abuse for what it is.
    thats fair enough bit call it abuse in the one thread and stop creating new threads for the same thing. So everyone can see now,your being giving every chance here. Your not being tricked, censored, abused or set up. Your simply being aksed to think of other members who dont want to read or see thread after thread of the same type of thread.

    Your speak about fairness for anna and kelly.What about fairness for the otehr dozens of escorts who view these boards?

    Again by all means express your opinion but keep it to the threads where your already expressing them on and stop opening up new threads for the same thing in order to create a stir on the site.

    Westside.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    We are all aware of what Mr. Fussy stated on that thread that Bugchasing or knowingly infecting someone else with HIV is a criminal offence and therefore illegal.........and for all we know, maybe promoting and soliciting others to engage in Bugchasing is also a criminal offence.

    However Mr Fussy went further as regards the thread that you link to above and stated:

    Quote: "I appreciate your humble opinion...I think it is a sick, immoral and illegal thread....still, you think it's ok so I must be mistaken. Guess it's ok then, think I'll just suggest asking for an unprotected sex act here that may or may not lead to HIV issues...or at least have a poll about it"

    I think that for someone who has stated that he practices in some area of the law, this is an amazing statement to make. Firstly, the practice of Bugchasing is without doubt, sick, immoral and illegal, but he is stating that the thread itself is all of these things. I accept that Mr. Fussy finds the subject highly distasteful and immoral, and who does'nt, but a thread, who's sole purpose was to make the users of the community section aware of this crazy practice and to enquire whether they believed that this actually goes on or is just an urban myth (by means of a poll), can hardly be described as illegal. The second piece I have put in bold is also telling. Mr Fussy seems not to be able to differentiate between debating a matter in an academical sense and trying to encourage or seek somebody to engage in a dangerous sexual practice and one which may not be advertised or sought here under E-I's rules.

    The thread involved was informational; if anything it reinforced the importance of safe sex practices, because we basically don't know what others out there have been getting up to. By simply discussing an important subject on an open forum, I fail to see how E-I or any of the rest of us were involved in illegal activity or criminal conspiracy. Texas was the originator of that thread and he referenced his source material using this link:

    Bugchasing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Mr. Fussy did not give any subjective opinion on the legality of the article on wikipedia or any of the references contained therein to their source material, yet he was of the legal opinion that because we were debating something that is illegal, we were ourselves contributing to an illegal thread. To my knowledge, he has never offered similar legal opinion when we debate the illegal drug trade or prostitution for that matter.

    He subsequently backtracked:

    Quote: "Actually QB...let's leave the legal piece out...................I'll continue with sick and immoral...glad you agree. I am just disappointed in your attitude that it's ok for a sick and immoral thread to be posted...There's a Moderator comment whenever you want to make any general comment on here...but hey...I've found the loophole...post a sick and immoral thread poll about HIV and no Mod post. What poll next...Is Child Molesting ok in certain circumstances? Ever see anyone die from HIV QUEEN".

    Now maybe Mr Fussy has had somebody known to him die from HIV, but I am sure there have been others here who have had friends or relatives die from drugs, alcohol, tobacco use or violent crime....but that does'nt mean that discussing such topics means that we are contributing to them or condoning them. It would seem that Mr Fussy wanted a thread which he disliked, although it was'nt against any posting rules, shut down or deleted and suggested that the Mods were failing in their duty in not taking action.

    Mr. Fussy although he did not like the thread, continued to contribute with arguments on it as to why the thread should be closed down. Here's an example:

    Quote: "A poll on here with the subject matter of trying to find someone that is HIV positive...to infect yourself...to take that risk...that is immoral and shows that you are a danger to society. Not only that, but the follow on from this activity, Bugchain...to ideliberately nfect others....is even worse....and your reply is to ask if I've had a few too many."

    Now as somebody who has studied law, I'm sure that I and others would have expected Mr Fussey to have no problems in grasping the purpose of the poll..........rather than what he is suggesting, the title of the poll was "Bugchasing urban myth or reality?", in other words the purpose of the poll was to find out if people believe that this practice actually goes on or is a myth.

    Mr Fussy continues in similar vain:

    Quote: "Luther, it is illegal to knowingly infect a person or persons with HIV. The thread highlights the practice of Bugchasing / Bugchains which are an illegal practice. You can only truly bugchain if you know the person has HIV or you suspect. You can discuss what you like here, you choose to ban child sex etc..you do not have to do that but you leave yourself open to the law in your web-hosting jurisdiction. My point is about the sick and immoral piece more so...can I not make that point? This is a disgrace of a thread."

    I'm sure that Mr. Fussy is well aware that discussing criminal activity is not illegal (as opposed to planning or criminal conspiracy to actually go out to commit an offence)........in fact, in court cases, the evidence submitted and the questioning from both sides of legal counsels and their submissions to the jury plus the judges summary, all involve discussing some illegal event.

    What Mr Fussy seems to be involved in, is trying to use a legal argument to justify his opinion that a thread, which he personally finds distasteful, should be shut down by the mods. Now if it were illegal, as he originally maintained, then as somebody with a legal background he should have had no difficulty in knowing where to look to source a reference to or find the law itself that was being broken. Given the spurious nature of the arguments that were being put forward by Mr Fussy, Qph's questioning of his legal competence would seem to be in context.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post

    This is attacking Mr. Fussy on a direct and personal level, a really nasty insult
    Hang on a minute. Nicegirls, this was your responce to QPH's post on that thread........

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    lol, that was a good one, nasty. hehe.

    I'd hate to have him as an attorney anyway that's for sure... "I find the judge and jury to be illegal, unethical, immoral and sick to be even discussing if my client did carry out axe murders or not, even discussion of such a thing is sick".
    And now you're feeling sorry for Mr Fussy???

    Pull the other one eh..............

    I know your agenda here buddy, give it up and grow up eh............

    Thanks..............
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  10. #9

    Default bugchain

    Sadly a small knowledge of legality is always a bad thing, fussy should understand the essence of a legal offence, an open discussion with advocation of a criminal act never represents a criminal offence. this is a hysterical rant on wht is clearly a horrific concept, so is genocide etc, this does not make it,s discussion illegal, for example incitement to hatred is illegal also conspiring to bring about an illegal act, conversation in the abstract is not, unfortunately some people fail to realise the difference, the withdrawl of the legal reference exposes fussy's lack of perception, this is illegal activity, so is murder, theft, child abuse etc, should we stop speaking of them because they are unspeakable?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to zicooo For This Useful Post:

    carlos marvado (11-06-10)

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    We are all aware of what Mr. Fussy stated on that thread that Bugchasing or knowingly infecting someone else with HIV is a criminal offence and therefore illegal.........and for all we know, maybe promoting and soliciting others to engage in Bugchasing is also a criminal offence.

    However Mr Fussy went further as regards the thread that you link to above and stated:

    Quote: "I appreciate your humble opinion...I think it is a sick, immoral and illegal thread....still, you think it's ok so I must be mistaken. Guess it's ok then, think I'll just suggest asking for an unprotected sex act here that may or may not lead to HIV issues...or at least have a poll about it"

    I think that for someone who has stated that he practices in some area of the law, this is an amazing statement to make. Firstly, the practice of Bugchasing is without doubt, sick, immoral and illegal, but he is stating that the thread itself is all of these things. I accept that Mr. Fussy finds the subject highly distasteful and immoral, and who does'nt, but a thread, who's sole purpose was to make the users of the community section aware of this crazy practice and to enquire whether they believed that this actually goes on or is just an urban myth (by means of a poll), can hardly be described as illegal. The second piece I have put in bold is also telling. Mr Fussy seems not to be able to differentiate between debating a matter in an academical sense and trying to encourage or seek somebody to engage in a dangerous sexual practice and one which may not be advertised or sought here under E-I's rules.

    The thread involved was informational; if anything it reinforced the importance of safe sex practices, because we basically don't know what others out there have been getting up to. By simply discussing an important subject on an open forum, I fail to see how E-I or any of the rest of us were involved in illegal activity or criminal conspiracy. Texas was the originator of that thread and he referenced his source material using this link:

    Bugchasing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Mr. Fussy did not give any subjective opinion on the legality of the article on wikipedia or any of the references contained therein to their source material, yet he was of the legal opinion that because we were debating something that is illegal, we were ourselves contributing to an illegal thread. To my knowledge, he has never offered similar legal opinion when we debate the illegal drug trade or prostitution for that matter.

    He subsequently backtracked:

    Quote: "Actually QB...let's leave the legal piece out...................I'll continue with sick and immoral...glad you agree. I am just disappointed in your attitude that it's ok for a sick and immoral thread to be posted...There's a Moderator comment whenever you want to make any general comment on here...but hey...I've found the loophole...post a sick and immoral thread poll about HIV and no Mod post. What poll next...Is Child Molesting ok in certain circumstances? Ever see anyone die from HIV QUEEN".

    Now maybe Mr Fussy has had somebody known to him die from HIV, but I am sure there have been others here who have had friends or relatives die from drugs, alcohol, tobacco use or violent crime....but that does'nt mean that discussing such topics means that we are contributing to them or condoning them. It would seem that Mr Fussy wanted a thread which he disliked, although it was'nt against any posting rules, shut down or deleted and suggested that the Mods were failing in their duty in not taking action.

    Mr. Fussy although he did not like the thread, continued to contribute with arguments on it as to why the thread should be closed down. Here's an example:

    Quote: "A poll on here with the subject matter of trying to find someone that is HIV positive...to infect yourself...to take that risk...that is immoral and shows that you are a danger to society. Not only that, but the follow on from this activity, Bugchain...to ideliberately nfect others....is even worse....and your reply is to ask if I've had a few too many."

    Now as somebody who has studied law, I'm sure that I and others would have expected Mr Fussey to have no problems in grasping the purpose of the poll..........rather than what he is suggesting, the title of the poll was "Bugchasing urban myth or reality?", in other words the purpose of the poll was to find out if people believe that this practice actually goes on or is a myth.

    Mr Fussy continues in similar vain:

    Quote: "Luther, it is illegal to knowingly infect a person or persons with HIV. The thread highlights the practice of Bugchasing / Bugchains which are an illegal practice. You can only truly bugchain if you know the person has HIV or you suspect. You can discuss what you like here, you choose to ban child sex etc..you do not have to do that but you leave yourself open to the law in your web-hosting jurisdiction. My point is about the sick and immoral piece more so...can I not make that point? This is a disgrace of a thread."

    I'm sure that Mr. Fussy is well aware that discussing criminal activity is not illegal (as opposed to planning or criminal conspiracy to actually go out to commit an offence)........in fact, in court cases, the evidence submitted and the questioning from both sides of legal counsels and their submissions to the jury plus the judges summary, all involve discussing some illegal event.

    What Mr Fussy seems to be involved in, is trying to use a legal argument to justify his opinion that a thread, which he personally finds distasteful, should be shut down by the mods. Now if it were illegal, as he originally maintained, then as somebody with a legal background he should have had no difficulty in knowing where to look to source a reference to or find the law itself that was being broken. Given the spurious nature of the arguments that were being put forward by Mr Fussy, Qph's questioning of his legal competence would seem to be in context.
    That's all well and fine carlos, usually when people make cutting statements there is a good reason for them. There are always two sides to every story and that's why it makes so little sense to just pick out soundbites that might sound bad (especially over years of posting!!!), taking them out of all context. A moderator can't see everything that's going on, the moderator should just take each post individually and ask: "Does this post break the rules?". I didn't think we weren't allowed to call each other names, I would argue other posts can be much worse, but I wouldn't say any post against me should have been deleted.

    I think QPH went a bit above and beyond that in that instance getting into personal things, especially when he's a mod. I wouldn't attack Mr. Fussy on such a personal level even though I also didn't agree with him. If you saw my post earlier that QPH's in that topic, I was saying that it was good that we could all share views without being modded. I did find QPH's remark funny (I also said nasty) at the time, just because something produces a gut reaction like that doesn't make it okay. It's not like Mr. Fussy was someone new here and you didn't know if he were a troll or not, Mr. Fussy has always given his honest opinion and in the best of fate, delivering review after review. And this is the thanks he gets????

    Your argument is basically "well Mr. Fussy said was saying ridiculous things to begin with", but Mr. Fussy was just giving his opinions and people can make what they want from them. If what Mr. Fussy had been saying was really so bad (it wasn't, it was just opinion), then it shouldn't have been allowed to begin with.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 11-06-10 at 20:31.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •