Thread: limerick street girls

Default limerick street girls

you would want to be mad to pick up any one in linerick down by the park as the cops are all over the place,i drove around last night and they were parked all over the place in there un marked cars. the girls are in a very bad place with all the camers around there so it is up to u if u want to pick someone up but i will not be doing it with all the cops around in limerick .

sexmad

Reviews

I stopped using street scene when I found this site - just makes no sense in terms of value, quality and safety - only thing that street scene has over EI is the high/thrill.

street scene is rough to say the least! at least is was the last time i checked it out!

Quote Originally Posted by sexmad View Post
    you would want to be mad to pick up any one in linerick down by the park as the cops are all over the place,i drove around last night and they were parked all over the place in there un marked cars. the girls are in a very bad place with all the camers around there so it is up to u if u want to pick someone up but i will not be doing it with all the cops around in limerick .

sexmad
    You sure these were cops, I'd imagine they were far too busy with the opening ceremony of the SO to be farting around the place watching street girls and their punters.

ya i am sure they where cops they are driving around in un marked car's and parking on the street as well,look u do what u want but if u get stoped shit happends

Shit happens off the street too:

CAB to seize brothel takings

Charged with operating brothel in city

Romanian prostitutes given 48 hours to leave city

Maybe we should give this crack up and close down these sites.