Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RTE's Crimeline

Reviews

Angry RTE's Crimeline

About a fortnight ago, I was watching crimeline and became shocked and horrified.
    They revealed CCTV footage from a headshop 'fire'. It showed two masked individuals enter the shop,
    force staff and customers into the back of the shop (this particular shop had no fire exit through the back).
    They then proceded to pour petrol all over the shop and then ignited it before exiting the shop.
    Thankfully, the brave victims were able to run through the flames to safety, however at least one recieved some burns.

OK, who did'nt/does'nt like these shops? Who were the masked individuals? Concerned parents? Frustrated Gardai?
    I suggest they were hired arsonists/social filth working for traditional/future drug providers.

So now, the visible fact of drug popularity has been some what thwarted-most of the shops are
    closed since the ban. But what is going on underground now and by whom? Personally, I enjoy Cannabis,
    but even if you've never used drugs or hate all of them (including two of the worst- alcohol and tobacco)
    you must realise that the mis-informed Gardai and government have empowered/ played into the hands of the
    most dangerous people.

Reviews

im all for legalising drugs. i just don't think that the headshop was the best way of doing it. but you're spot on.
    see you next tuesday

My philosophy is that doing something good is always good, forget about trying to get clever and analyse long-term things that might never happen. If you're doing as you suggest it's like giving in.

What you're suggesting is a kind of supposedly "good" corruption, that you would appease these headshop bastards and their drugs to try to hit the drug dealers, but I don't believe it works like that.

It's appeasing one thing for some alleged other reason, that can get this really messed up in the long-term. The headshops should have been closed either way.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    My philosophy is that doing something good is always good, forget about trying to get clever and analyse long-term things that might never happen. If you're doing as you suggest it's like giving in.

What you're suggesting is a kind of supposedly "good" corruption, that you would appease these headshop bastards and their drugs to try to hit the drug dealers, but I don't believe it works like that.

It's appeasing one thing for some alleged other reason, that can get this really messed up in the long-term. The headshops should have been closed either way.
    You too are misinformed. The misuse of drugs act 1971, has failed every day of its existance, because
    everyone who wants drugs can get them. The issue is, how can we reduce any harm and prevent
    the criminal element from organising/profiting from this inevitable, worldwide situation.

Reviews

Is it any coincidence that muggings/attacks on the vulnerable in the vicinity of headshops has decreased dramatically , something in the region of 200% since the new laws came into force ?
    I have no signature at the moment

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rimmerguy For This Useful Post:

billyjt (09-06-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Is it any coincidence that muggings/attacks on the vulnerable in the vicinity of headshops has decreased dramatically , something in the region of 200% since the new laws came into force ?
    This could be propaganda from the frustrated/old-fashioned Gardai.
    With CCTV, surely the competent Gardai could have accosted these criminal customers?
    Where will the muggings move to now? Head shop's cocaine substitute was half the price of the street material.
    Just does not add up!

The reason prohibtion is not working is the penalties are too low
    Drug dealers should be shot and junkies interred and dryed out
    Each junkie should should be given three chances after that the firing squad
    Problem solved, cheap and effective
    We could create a paradise on earth.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to texas For This Useful Post:

nicegirlsarenice (09-06-10)

Reviews

On Sky news this evening they showed a report from Shanghai, They showed a plethora of busy labs/factories
    and smiling business people; assuring the reporters that they had anticipated the UK/ROI
    ban and now planned to blitz these markets with new products through the internet. I could post numerous
    links to these sites here, but I feel that unnessesary.
    Last edited by warmcome; 09-06-10 at 19:12.

Solution block the websites and tell chinese to close factories or else.
    Problem solved

please post links, if your stoned at the moment wait till tomorrow or you might break your internet machine

Reviews

Criminal gangs (gold teeth/guns) will/are importing the most compact/profitable/ addictive drug
    they can=Heroin.

Head shops before the ban were grand (no deaths in 3 yrs), a more prefable outcome than the
    impending Heroin epidemic that the ROI is poised to recieve.

but when crack-meth labs come-I will leave!
    Last edited by warmcome; 09-06-10 at 19:50.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast