Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RTE's Crimeline

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    America has sprayed crops abroad, infiltrated foreign societies with agents and spent
    millions on trying to stop them, but I have not been without drugs a day in 20 years.

Paul Williams- a man with understanding of organised crime, agrees the 'war' is lost!

Drugs are just beginning-deal with this!

Seriously, some of you are the Ruhama of narcotics! ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...licy-drugs-bay

Singapore's policy keeps drugs at bay
    Many criticise using the death penalty against those in the drug trade, but our strategy has saved thousands from addiction

Did you not read my last post WC?????????
    The war on drugs has been won in Singapore
    A island nation of 3 million Same as us
    We should copy their polices
    Problem solved case closed
    Mods please Close the thread
    Next issue
    Samon or Beef?

Reviews

sing along...

sing along...
    Are you stoned right now?

Reviews

The table within this link outlines the escalating occurance of narcotics in ireland:

CSO QuickTables - CJA01 - Controlled drug offences

Irish Customs have admitted that they only sieze 5-10% of that which is imported. (shoplifting is a similar overhead)

2000 arrested in Singapore in 2009, depite their draconian measures-(must have been a rock concert there.)

As if we'd have the balls to execute someone here-only the mob...
    Last edited by warmcome; 10-06-10 at 19:10.

Reviews

The table within this link outlines the escalating occurance of narcotics in ireland:

CSO QuickTables - CJA01 - Controlled drug offences

2000 arrested in Singapore in 2009, depite their draconian measures-(must have been a rock concert there.)

As if we'd have the balls to execute someone here-only the mob...
    It definitely shows a rapid increase in drug releated offences in the past six years,the problem is definitely worse over here as with other western countries.I think it is a culture thing to be honest.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

59 minutes to respond not bad for a drug user.
    Effects and Dangers of Cannabis

* Inability to concentrate
    * Slow reaction
    * Distorted thinking and perception
    * Poor balance and co-ordination
    * Extreme anxiety, depression, confusion and paranoia (irrational fear or suspicion)
    * Decline in motivation and drive in long-term users

According to the 2008 World Drug Report by the United Nations office on drugs and crime
    8.2% of the UK population are cannabis abusers; in Singapore it is 0.005%.
    For ecstasy, the figures are 1.8% for the UK and 0.003% for Singapore;
    and for opiates – such as heroin, opium and morphine – 0.9% for the UK and 0.005% for Singapore.

As for the 2000 arrests thats tiny for a nation of 3 millions most of the arrested are sent to drug treatmnet centres not prison
    Here are the stats from the CNB the singaphore central narcotics bureau
    Welcome to Central Narcotics Bureau, Singapore
    The Free state shot 77 IRA during the civil war I don't see why we could not bring the firing squads back.

http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c... Americans</a>

Reviews

Cannabis also gives the user blissful euphoria. (like da sun in mheh heart, mun)
    Last edited by warmcome; 10-06-10 at 19:19.

Reviews

those head shop drugs really fucked up my mate's mind. he completley changed while using them and the withdrawl symthoms made hime suicidal. i had to talk him down from a tree with a rope around his neck.......

im very happy they are gone

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by marijuana View Post
    those head shop drugs really fucked up my mate's mind. he completley changed while using them and the withdrawl symthoms made hime suicidal. i had to talk him down from a tree with a rope around his neck.......

im very happy they are gone
    Some of those powders that head shops had were dodgy-not my thing. But used reasonably,
    I dont expect they would fuck you unless the users mind was already under stress.
    Perhaps your friend lost his job then his partner left? Or maybe not. I would be interested to know more details.
    His general life situation, products, daily amounts etc
    Last edited by warmcome; 10-06-10 at 19:47.

Texas,
    May I kindly suggest if you are so displeased with the nature of our liberal society here that you emigrate to 'lovely singapore' where spitting and gum chewing are punishable by flogging. Or if you are so fired up to shoot drug dealers (I assume you mean the state, or maybe you are not all mouth and are tough enough to take on some of the criminal scum of Dublin all by your lonesome), that you relocate to the wacked state of your namesake where you can grab G.W. and have a real cowboy shot up our a good ole mob lynching. I think the bulk of people in this country would prefer to live in a relatively non-authoritarian state rather than the knee jerk right wing hang em and flog 'em frontier town you propose. I think the 'Parents against Drugs' reactionaries are the only likely recruits you will find. Oh and to save you the trouble of course I am stoned, sure what else would I do with my day.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast