Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone fishing here??need some advice

Talking Is anyone fishing here??need some advice

hi guys,

i have an odd question, im looking for a lake or river where i can catch PIKE!!!
    im looking around the web for ages but i often see even in forums that none sharing infos like this, cause in the past mainly polish guys stolen way to many pikes, /sorry i didnt want to hurt anyone/and websites arent updated for a while.....
    actually i kinda like fishing and touring....but the main reason is: had a deal with some friends and if i "win" the challange ill get an iphone from them so please help me im desperate for an iphone, and if i catch anything i post a pic
    Good bye Ireland!

Reviews

Rathbeggan Lakes Family Park & Angling Centre Fishing Ireland
    Just outside Dublin on the N3 to Navan..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Stella (08-06-10)

ahh thats rather for fly fishing...iv seen this website before, but thanks a lot
    Good bye Ireland!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    hi guys,

i have an odd question, im looking for a lake or river where i can catch PIKE!!!
    im looking around the web for ages but i often see even in forums that none sharing infos like this, cause in the past mainly polish guys stolen way to many pikes, /sorry i didnt want to hurt anyone/and websites arent updated for a while.....
    actually i kinda like fishing and touring....but the main reason is: had a deal with some friends and if i "win" the challange ill get an iphone from them so please help me im desperate for an iphone, and if i catch anything i post a pic
    I dont know much about fishing but im guessing for pike deep enough water and the right bait or hook.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Hard to find Pike any more Stella, use to be a few in Lough Derg but think the numbers have dwindled down there too, but might be worth checking out...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

7. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

Stella (08-06-10)

I know its hard nowdays thats why I asked in public... and fly fishing is more popular here, so it will be a great challange for me!!!
    Good bye Ireland!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Hard to find Pike any more Stella, use to be a few in Lough Derg but think the numbers have dwindled down there too, but might be worth checking out...........
    Was wondering about that at times. I cant tell the last time i saw one being caught.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    ahh thats rather for fly fishing...iv seen this website before, but thanks a lot
    They have some lakes for fly fishing and some for normal fishing, they give you corn to fish with but if you bring your own worms or maggots you'll do well, first fish is free so make it a big one, then you pay by the pound after that or you can throw them back in

I'll try next time ill be free, sounds great would be very happy if i catch even a tiny one, well im not interested in taking home, if im fancy fish for dinner i just get to howth to buy some
    Good bye Ireland!

The Grand Canal anywhere around Celbridge still has big pike, rainbow trout, perch and tench. Great spot and not may seem to know about it. Lovely for a day out too as it's so peaceful and quiet.

Everyone can stay connected to E-I via their new iPhone 4's and keep us in the loop !

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Magoo For This Useful Post:

Stella (08-06-10)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast