Thread: My last post

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation My last post

Qph keeps insulting me in private section, he suggest that I am a troll and deleted my non insulting peaceful reply to his post where he demanded a reply from me in the first place.

Now when my posts are being deleted for no reason except for not being liked by a mod, I won't waste my time on creating such posts. Not on this forum.

I don't really need to be exposed to insults where when I reply politely the replies are then deleted by the offender.

As I said in the deleted posts, I don't have the time to go on and on and on in an exchange of opinions all day neither I enjoy such exchanges.
    My posts are my mere opinions and should be viewed as such. You don't need to like them. You can disagree with them. You don't even have to read them. But that's all you can do about it ( unless you are a mod - then you can also delete them ).

Public forums should be open to all people and every person has his own opinions. A forum where human thought are restricted to the liking of a few by the power is not a forum for me.

So QPH, you can stop now with your mission on proving me a troll - you don't need to create a reason to ban me to get rid of me. I'll go by myself and I'll go happily as this place isn't really for me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anna23 For This Useful Post:

texas (08-06-10)