Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: My last post

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    and very handsome
    Is that me you are referring to or is it Anon, alright, I know the answer.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Ahh I see this thread has been promoted to Soap Opera........where only the die hards go. I don't get the chance to come in here much these days............more's the pity.

Just wanted to say "nice finger nice girls"...............I hope it was'nt any place where it should'nt have been.

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Uh oh....the soap opera again.
    this time b4 20 pages but the same point made i feel

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Qph keeps insulting me in private section, he suggest that I am a troll and deleted my non insulting peaceful reply to his post where he demanded a reply from me in the first place.

Now when my posts are being deleted for no reason except for not being liked by a mod, I won't waste my time on creating such posts. Not on this forum.

I don't really need to be exposed to insults where when I reply politely the replies are then deleted by the offender.

As I said in the deleted posts, I don't have the time to go on and on and on in an exchange of opinions all day neither I enjoy such exchanges.
    My posts are my mere opinions and should be viewed as such. You don't need to like them. You can disagree with them. You don't even have to read them. But that's all you can do about it ( unless you are a mod - then you can also delete them ).

Public forums should be open to all people and every person has his own opinions. A forum where human thought are restricted to the liking of a few by the power is not a forum for me.

So QPH, you can stop now with your mission on proving me a troll - you don't need to create a reason to ban me to get rid of me. I'll go by myself and I'll go happily as this place isn't really for me.
    Anna darling one question

Have you done as I asked and provided Patricia with all the evidence you say exists? Or are you going to just grandstand to the masses with more rubbish?

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Anna darling one question

Have you done as I asked and provided Patricia with all the evidence you say exists? Or are you going to just grandstand to the masses with more rubbish?
    uhh... how can she provide the evidence when much of the time you deleted it?

Destroying of evidence that could be used against you is usually considered one of the most self-incriminating and unethical acts you could do.

Blog Entries

Qph keeps insulting me in private section
    I'm sorry Anna, I've read the thread and that just isn't true..............

I don't have the time to go on and on and on in an exchange of opinions all day neither I enjoy such exchanges.
    And this is the problem, and always has been..............

Anna, this is what's known as a debate, but you think when someone doesn't agree with your opinion you're being insulted and attacked. I'm sorry, this isn't the case............

You expect to give an opinion and for people just to accept it as gosple and not to reply. Again I'm sorry it doesn't work like that..............

Now Anna, you of all people know the importance of what was being discussed in that thread, and how much it would have benefited you and many many more and to respond to questions or reply to other posts in the thread with things like and really wasn't helpfull. It was silly and you know it............

You've blown this out of proportion by draging this out here, as I'm sure was your intention. A lovely bit of drama, but it's all a bit OTT.........

You and I have had our differences in the past, and we've gotten on well at other times, I've defended you when I thought it was required and helped you when you needed but I don't think the picture you're painting here is very fair...........

Like I say Anna, you know the importance of what was being discussed and debated, and that was what was happening. Discussions, debate, ideas and compromise, but sadly you chose all this it twist things as you can't seem to see the difference, or just don't want to see it and use it as an excuse.............

I'm disappointed Anna, I really am. I gave you more credit that that..............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

7. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

Derry lad (08-06-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post

Destroying of evidence that could be used against you is usually considered one of the most self-incriminating and unethical acts you could do.
    I thought you were always with the mods?? That's it!! I'm changing sides. QPH....I'm at your service.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post

Seriously Nicegirls.....................SSshhhh...........

The adults are talking.................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

I hope whoever moved this to E-I is proud of him/herself. I'll be making a complaint to Patricia about it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    I thought you were always with the mods?? That's it!! I'm changing sides. QPH....I'm at your service.
    Oh jesus Debest I cant wait any longer. When are ya gonna pull that trigger...Lol.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast