Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massage with Happy Ending today???

Thumbs up Massage with Happy Ending today???

Anyone know of where I can get a massage with a happy ending in Louth or Meath??? I'm looking for one this morning if possible...

Any1 at all got any recommendations? Will be looking for a session tomorrow morning now as I'm working until late tonight.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie69 View Post
    Any1 at all got any recommendations? Will be looking for a session tomorrow morning now as I'm working until late tonight.
    I've often wanted to try this service also but I haven't heard of anyone in Meath offering it, unless you pay full rates that is.. Dubbers is your only bet and Stella would be my first choice if I did decide to make the journey

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Stella (08-06-10)

But u are not able to pay a visit with ur iphone, our u have to keep it in ur hand otherwise maybe it will disappear somehow

Btw Jamie if u are in Dublin anytime just give me a ring or drop me a line!thnks
    Good bye Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I've often wanted to try this service also but I haven't heard of anyone in Meath offering it, unless you pay full rates that is.. Dubbers is your only bet and Stella would be my first choice if I did decide to make the journey
    Well anon361, I see you're a trusted reviewer so I'll have to take your word for it. Stella, it looks like ur the main option. Now there's pressure on you as you've been recommended. Do you think you can handle the pressure? :-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamie69 For This Useful Post:

Stella (08-06-10)

Hmmmm handle the pressure well i think so....

take care
    Good bye Ireland!

Stella, just sent u a pm.

good idea. I think I will give you a call if I am in Dublin. Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    But u are not able to pay a visit with ur iphone, our u have to keep it in ur hand otherwise maybe it will disappear somehow

Btw Jamie if u are in Dublin anytime just give me a ring or drop me a line!thnks

Reviews

I've been to stella a couple of times and she gives a great massage, equal to any I've gotten in a proper spa, but the finish is a lot better!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mymisters For This Useful Post:

Stella (08-06-10)

Reviews

Stella is a lovely girl, very gentle and extremely sexy. Sort of like an ex girlfriend who still fancies you but wont have sex with you..............

Hope this helps!!

BLD

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bigladdub For This Useful Post:

Stella (08-06-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast