Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: car accident

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    i was in a car accident today on my way to tralee

me and another car was stoped behind a bin lorrie and as soon as i stoped behind the car in fround some asshole not paying attenting whent flying into the back of me squishing me between it and the car in frount.

now the car in frount and his car is fine exp for a few scratches
    but my poor wee car is squished at the frount and the rear (il probably need frount bumper and bonett, rear bumper and boot lid replaced and lock replaced also theres a funny noise coming from her)

is she road worthy to drive home at the end of the week?
    wot should i check before i drive home at the end of the week?
    do i need to report the accident to the guarda?
    ive taken his number plate name address and insurance details, did i miss anything or need to get anything else?
    do i have to see a doctor?(i feel like ive be dragged through a hedge backwards and have a bad pain in my right arm and chest is painful from the seat belt, i wouldnt normally go to the doctor but suck it up but should i go, could there be anything serious causing the chest and arm pain that cant wait till i get home ?)

sorry never been in a car acciedent before so dont know wot your ment to do

thanks for your help in advance
    Sorry to hear that Kelly. I hope you are not too shaken up.
    I would advise that you report it to the Garda and your own insurance company/broker.
    Did you get any contact details for witnesses?
    Give the details of the driver and his insurance policy number to your insurance company and let them deal with it.
    They should also be able to advise on an authorised garage to check your car out.
    I wouldn't drive too far until the car has been checked out fully.
    If you don't feel right, go to a doctor/hospital. Your health is your wealth.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

me and another car was stoped behind a bin lorrie and as soon as i stoped behind the car in fround some asshole not paying attenting whent flying into the back of me squishing me between it and the car in frount.

but my poor wee car is squished at the frount and the rear (il probably need frount bumper and bonett, rear bumper and boot lid replaced and lock replaced also theres a funny noise coming from her)

ive taken his number plate name address and insurance details, did i miss anything or need to get anything else?
    do i have to see a doctor?(i feel like ive be dragged through a hedge backwards and have a bad pain in my right arm and chest is painful from the seat belt, i wouldnt normally go to the doctor but suck it up but should i go, could there be anything serious causing the chest and arm pain that cant wait till i get home ?)

jesus sorry to hear this bad news yes report it to the cops thats the first thing you should have done i wouldn't drive the car god knows what damage there has been done so best to get that checked out first ............hopefully it can be repaired ok hope your ok kelly please go to the doctor best get checked out hope you will be ok

Go to the doctor and tell him you were in a car accident because he/she will more then likely write up some sort of report for you as regards this in case anything goes to court.I dont think you should be driving your car either until it is fixed because it sounds like its been very badly damaged and is probably too dangerous to drive and you should also get a crash repair place to look at it(if you do get it towed).Also you should contact the guards as well to see what they say because you more then likely should have contacted them when the accident actually occured.Make sure the fella who crashed into pays for the damages as from what you said above it sounds like he was entirely at fault.Dont know if this info is of any help to you but im sure others will add to what i said incase i left anything out.

Angry

So sorry to hear this has happened to you Kelly Thats really bad luck.

I'd say you should be physically ok but if you have a chance for someone to look you up just to be sure, then i'd certainly go to see a doc. If there's nothing serious and i think it shouldnt be, I'd visit an osteopath later on as he can put all the pieces which were moved by the accident back in place so you wont suffer any pains in the future.

Thats all I can advice on this as dont know the law here re car accidents.

Take care and good luck with this.

Reviews

Sorry to hear that,forrest has given good advice,always report an accident no matter how small it may be,if you suffering any injuries ie whiplash which is quite common in these type of accidents go to a&e.Better safe than sorry.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

sorry to hear that kelly hope your ok babe.

first of all do not drive the car, there could be something under neath the car your not aware of, the front and back axels could be bent of even cracked and whos to say you driving home at even 50 kmp that they could snap and you could be yourself a serious accident babe or even worst god forbid!
    2nd you should have stayed where you were in the car and report it to the guards, i think your not suppose to leave the scence of an accident(i might be corrected here) who cares if you hold the traffic up, they can go around you and the car behind you when safe to do so, but first thing is your safety and the report of the guards! and when that is sorted the guards would have contacted a local garage to come to the scence to make sure your car is road worthy or do they take it away with them, so babe DO NOT DRIVE THAT CAR!

Reviews

Hi kelly

sorry to hear about that hope u ok
    and i hope your car is ok too

you sould go to the doctor just in case u never know what damage was done to your arm

hope u feel a little better
    thank god your able to walk away from it with minner enjurys.

But go to the gards hand in all the other drivers details and tell them what happened you may have to give a statement

and get your car checked over

take care now

bertdublin.

Its the law that any accident is reported. They should have been called to attend and to make a record of what happened for future possible court action. I would get myself to a doctor asap not just for peace of mind but it is totally the other drivers fault and you will need injuries on record for possible future costs to you or if you decide to sue him, you do not know if these will become long term problems and have to get them on record with a doctor.

Do not drive that car anywhere but to the nearest garage and get it checked out, any number of things could have happened.

ps

Whiplash is known to surface after a few days when the person realises they are totally in the right... as you are given what you stated happened.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 07-06-10 at 16:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Sorry to hear that Kelly. I hope you are not too shaken up.
    I would advise that you report it to the Garda and your own insurance company/broker.
    Did you get any contact details for witnesses?
    Give the details of the driver and his insurance policy number to your insurance company and let them deal with it.
    They should also be able to advise on an authorised garage to check your car out.
    I wouldn't drive too far until the car has been checked out fully.
    If you don't feel right, go to a doctor/hospital. Your health is your wealth.
    excellent post/advice by Forrest for u Kelly Get Well Soon...

10. Default

Hi Kelly,

I agree with all that the previous posters say , I am familiar with the area you are in so I will pm you a number for a doctor , best to get checked out.
    I had an accident before christmas and it is amazing what shows up or starts to hurt after a few days.
    As for the car it is best to take it to a garage. Hope this helps.

xxx
    Milfminx
    Good Girls go to Heaven......................... Bad Girls go Everywhere

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast