Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: iphones........

Facebook, Twitter, Arcade Hoops, Sky Sports, Sky News, Sky+, Nike Football, Fonejacker, Pocket Arnold, Skype, Boxed In, Boxed In 2, Sonic, Sonic 2, Monopoly, Lovefilm, Translator, Rock Band, Allrecipes, digidrummer lite, chess with friends, ebay, flixster, showdown gunslinger, red laser, cyanide & happiness, ndrive

I'll edit this post tomorrow to tell you what each app does.

(Not being cheeky).. i was gonna reply to this thread, but I said I'd be here all night and day.. My advice Adapt or fall behind.... Apple is the place to be right now, but not for long..... . . . . . . ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackoutrocks View Post
    Facebook, Twitter, Arcade Hoops, Sky Sports, Sky News, Sky+, Nike Football, Fonejacker, Pocket Arnold, Skype, Boxed In, Boxed In 2, Sonic, Sonic 2, Monopoly, Lovefilm, Translator, Rock Band, Allrecipes, digidrummer lite, chess with friends, ebay, flixster, showdown gunslinger, red laser, cyanide & happiness, ndrive

I'll edit this post tomorrow to tell you what each app does.

I have three year old apple laptop so I'm aware how good they are.

My point is they are representative of everything wrong in the market place at the moment. Price fixing deals with the highest bidding phone networks to sell a pointless product that is made with child labour.

Regarding all the games, and things it does well, that's for those who have to resort to a hand held device rather than the read world for entertainment. Probably how vibrators came about too.

You you can spare me a blow-by -blow on how all the apps work, I don't care but thank you.

The lady in question by the way is a 67 year old mother who doesn't have a clue what 'roaming data' is, she was simply listening to her favourite channel so yes, you can activate it unaware. O2 have offered to allow her spread the payment over 12 months and are currently working on a system to prevent it happening again. Fair enough I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    that's for those who have to resort to a hand held device rather than the read world for entertainment.
    So you don't watch TV, read books or use the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackoutrocks View Post
    So you don't watch TV, read books or use the internet?

I never considered TV, books or the internet to be hand held devices.

If you work for Apple yes they are, just not in my world.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345