Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: iphones........

Reviews

You are their target audience,
    JUSTICE FOR AMANDA KNOX AND RAFFAELE SOLLECITO----INNOCENTS

all this technology frightens me...

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    They can come out with a new one every few months if they like, with my bill I get a few Diamond upgrades a year, on the odd occasion when I wasn't due and upgrade they still gave me one I love gadgets!!

They're not 'giving' you anything.

They've done their maths and see that you're a customer that makes them a lot of money - of course they're going to toss you the occasional freebie, they'll make it back with interest.

Apple and O2 love people like you because they can sucker you into anything.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    I have an iPhone and it's in a drawer, I find it pointless.

I know one thing though, you're all being taken for a ride. Apple will continue to drip-feed their technology every year to keep you buying the iPhone over and over by making you believe you need all the gadgets it has, which of course you don't. What's it now, a better camera? next year a new case... who cares, seriously?
    I suppose really Mr.M all phone suppliers do the same. The iPhone as far as I know has had only 1 upgrade so far, from the 3G (my one) to the 3GS, (although I await Anon to correct me here if wrong, Lol). Now they are bringing out the 4G. Bring it on I say. And I am also a high monthly user so I think I get it for a lot less than the retail due to upgrade allowances.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I suppose really Mr.M all phone suppliers do the same. The iPhone as far as I know has had only 1 upgrade so far, from the 3G (my one) to the 3GS, (although I await Anon to correct me here if wrong, Lol). Now they are bringing out the 4G. Bring it on I say. And I am also a high monthly user so I think I get it for a lot less than the retail due to upgrade allowances.

There have been 3 iPhones to date, one a year since 2007, that's why this one's called iPhone 4 (bit of trivia!)

They've added a better camera (could have done that 3 years ago) and some twaddle about a 'built-in antenna' - Nobel Peace Prize stuff.

My point is this. Whether by fair or foul, O2 want as many people addicted to the iPhone as possible because they're making millions out of something none of us really need, were just using it because it's there.

For the record, a friend of mine's mother is currently repaying a 1,400 euro charge she incurred whilst listening to Irish radio on her iPhone on a weekend trip to London. They charged her 'roaming data' rates. She simply didn't know that she was being charged a couple of quid a minute to listen to the radio, why would anyone assume?

They're all about your money, and fools give it to them.

Reviews

There have been 3 iPhones to date, one a year since 2007, that's why this one's called iPhone 4 (bit of trivia!)

They've added a better camera (could have done that 3 years ago) and some twaddle about a 'built-in antenna' - Nobel Peace Prize stuff.

My point is this. Whether by fair or foul, O2 want as many people addicted to the iPhone as possible because they're making millions out of something none of us really need, were just using it because it's there.

i KNOW YOU ARE RIGHT AND i HATE YA FOR IT.
    For the record, a friend of mine's mother is currently repaying a 1,400 euro charge she incurred whilst listening to Irish radio on her iPhone on a weekend trip to London. They charged her 'roaming data' rates. She simply didn't know that she was being charged a couple of quid a minute to listen to the radio, why would anyone assume?

They're all about your money, and fools give it to them.
    I know you are right Mr. M. But we all love our gadgets. Sher nokia have brought out as many phones if not more themselves. And as for your friends ma in concerned, there are more phones besides the iPhone that offer radio. So thats really an issue with the service provider not Apple.

I am also wondering about your logic in iPhone 4G being the fourth phone. The existing phone isn't called the 3G cos tis the third Iphone. Isn't 3G the network it works on.

Reviews

No mate the 3Gs is the fourth incarnation of the iphone..There was a 2G, a 3G no wifi, then 3G with wifi then 3gs or was it no G
    Last edited by anon361; 08-06-10 at 18:10.

Blog Entries

I have an iPhone and it's in a drawer, I find it pointless.

I know one thing though, you're all being taken for a ride. Apple will continue to drip-feed their technology every year to keep you buying the iPhone over and over by making you believe you need all the gadgets it has, which of course you don't. What's it now, a better camera? next year a new case... who cares, seriously?
    There's nothing new in this Mr Magoo, and it's not confined to Apple. Most of the technology we're buying at the moment is probably at least a generation or 2 behind what already had been developed...........

That's how they do it, keep drippng it out to keep people upgrading..............

Anyway, any more features or apps people find good???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    There's nothing new in this Mr Magoo, and it's not confined to Apple. Most of the technology we're buying at the moment is probably at least a generation or 2 behind what already had been developed...........

That's how they do it, keep drippng it out to keep people upgrading..............

Anyway, any more features or apps people find good???
    By the way Luther I tried that screen grap thingy and it does nothing for me. Anyhow - what use would you put a screen grab to.

Reviews

Best iPhone app out there, the spirit hack

http://spiritjb.com/win

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast