Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: iphones........

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    Apple just announced a new one today, so better wait until the new one hits the market. Apple - iPhone 4 - Video calls, multitasking, HD video, and more. This also means the current one should drop in price, so I'd suggest to wait a little while before getting a new one.
    Not out over here untill maybe July i'm told, can't wait

Reviews

The iPhone is possibly the best phone on the planet. I'll defo be looking at the 4G.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    The iPhone is possibly the best phone on the planet. I'll defo be looking at the 4G.
    I wouldn't say the best phone but definetly as an all round package and gadget value 100%, now if they could improve battery life so I can get a full day without having to charge mine and improve signal quality, nokia's hold onto the signal for as long as possible and refuse to disconnect unless they have to where the iphone just drops you at the slightest break in signal and takes ages to re-connect..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I wouldn't say the best phone but definetly as an all round package and gadget value 100%, now if they could improve battery life so I can get a full day without having to charge mine and improve signal quality, nokia's hold onto the signal for as long as possible and refuse to disconnect unless they have to where the iphone just drops you at the slightest break in signal and takes ages to re-connect..
    I have had signal issues but battery life I'm ok with. Have Klunk-Clip thingy in car. Phone is nearly fully charged In less than hour. But as a gadget, Ipod, Pocket Internet with pinch screen... Its a doozie.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I have had signal issues but battery life I'm ok with. Have Klunk-Clip thingy in car. Phone is nearly fully charged In less than hour. But as a gadget, Ipod, Pocket Internet with pinch screen... Its a doozie.
    Thats my point about having to constantly top up the charge during the day, pain in the ass, only for it's such a good gadget and if it hadn't all the brill features it would be in the bin long ago!!

The price of the new one is kinda reasonable in the states...../199 and 299 dollars..../
    According the news the it will be available in UK from 24 june

Steve Jobs live from WWDC 2010 -- Engadget
    Good bye Ireland!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    The price of the new one is kinda reasonable in the states...../199 and 299 dollars..../
    According the news the it will be available in UK from 24 june

Steve Jobs live from WWDC 2010 -- Engadget
    I phoned O2 and they said July but not confirmed yet

I have an iPhone and it's in a drawer, I find it pointless.

I know one thing though, you're all being taken for a ride. Apple will continue to drip-feed their technology every year to keep you buying the iPhone over and over by making you believe you need all the gadgets it has, which of course you don't. What's it now, a better camera? next year a new case... who cares, seriously?

Reviews

+100000000000000 %
    JUSTICE FOR AMANDA KNOX AND RAFFAELE SOLLECITO----INNOCENTS

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    I have an iPhone and it's in a drawer, I find it pointless.

I know one thing though, you're all being taken for a ride. Apple will continue to drip-feed their technology every year to keep you buying the iPhone over and over by making you believe you need all the gadgets it has, which of course you don't. What's it now, a better camera? next year a new case... who cares, seriously?
    They can come out with a new one every few months if they like, with my bill I get a few Diamond upgrades a year, on the odd occasion when I wasn't due and upgrade they still gave me one I love gadgets!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast