Thread: Westie the mod woah

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Love Westie the mod woah

Your working for E-I now as a mod when did this happen and how much ya getting paid for that gig, I was shocked really I mean you couldn't mod the pricing policy of a two euro shop. But awesome job on the competitions and the like work it dude work it

PS who is behind all the new tools and updates to the site they are really nice a hell of alot more tools and user friendly it rocks brings a tear to my eye

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

texas (06-06-10)

Blog Entries

Default Ah hello ladooooooooooo

Your working for E-I now as a mod

takes a while to register i see.

when did this happen

Well ladoooooooooooooooooo considering you were totally out of it drunk last time you were here, i became a comp czar sometime in the past.Cant remember when.

how much ya getting paid for that gig

I get a grand per week but if i abuse someone it gets increased.I get the bus to work too. Nice granny on the no 6.

I was shocked really I mean you couldn't mod the pricing policy of a two euro shop.

Now ladooooooo, i will let that work to the good ole CSO.

PS who is behind all the new tools

I have no control over who joins the site ladooooooooooo.

all qs today ladoooooooooo,
    Westside.

Reviews

As touching as this reunion is, may I direct you two gentlemen to the private room over there?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    As touching as this reunion is, may I direct you two gentlemen to the private room over there?

I have to agree Mousey, Westie's mood always seems to improve when The Ladooooo returns (is that enough os Westie?).

P.S. When did you change your user name Mousey?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Cool

but...but the last time i was here i think I had to many ballygowens sparkly water you have no idea what that does to me just woah.

I also have just noticed this medal business do you plan on passing them down to your kids at some stage when you retire would make such a nice family heirloom bless

A grand a week + a commision for being an asshole, that explains it ahhhh so your not just wagon for no reason

Now enlightened

Me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    but...but the last time i was here i think I had to many ballygowens sparkly water you have no idea what that does to me just woah.

I also have just noticed this medal business do you plan on passing them down to your kids at some stage when you retire would make such a nice family heirloom bless
    I would have to disagree, I think the medal business is a good and legitimate one. An integral part of E-I that has stood the test of time, not like the reputation system at all.

Reviews

Now enlightened

Me!!
    Well as a member who has been registered for 3 years, you are entitled to the Long Service Medal.............I'll leave it to Westie to pin it on you.......just make sure you're facing him at the time so that he does'nt stick it in the wrong place.

Blog Entries

Default ladooooooooooooo?

b
    A grand a week + a commision for being an asshole, that explains it ahhhh so your not just wagon for no reason
    You make double that for doing nothing and having multiple lunch breaks in between your coffee breaks and thats only in the mornings.

man "we are in recession". Ladooooooo "what recession?"
    Westside.