Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I check my reputation?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Yeah, I haven't been on here in a while and I didn't even know about it until today.

There seems to be a bit of confusion around this (which isn't helped by the FAQ being wrong).

See today when I had first looked at my reputation it was as its default. Now, however since you repped me up then repped me back down I have minus rep???
    I don't know how the points work TBH, I reckon it has something to do with how long you are a member or something, the longer the member the more points you get from their rep, that could be why you went into negative rep Don't feel bad about the neg, like Jackpratt said theirs a bit of a shower around trying to mess with the site again and give people neg rep for the laugh or so they think

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

punterminator (06-06-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jackpratt View Post
    I only repped you up. And then I must spread the love before I can rep you again. Don't know who repped you down. But you know the shower around here better than I do I guess.
    Ah right, see it doesn't show you who gave you the rep.. So you repped me up, someone else repped me down and at that stage I was on negative rep which doesn't make sense. Now I've been repped up again (thanks whoever you are!!) and now I'm back to where I started??? **confused face**
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Don't feel bad about the neg, like Jackpratt said theirs a bit of a shower around trying to mess with the site again and give people neg rep for the laugh or so they think
    Ah I don't really, internet popularity contests are a bit ghey. I just have an inquisitive nature and like to know how things work...
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12