Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What happened to the Westside not posting thread

Reviews

Default What happened to the Westside not posting thread

i was just about to reply and it came up invalid link notify administrator , so i am .

My own thoughts if anyone cares are qph was spot on saying westside was honest and wounldnt stab you in the back , two qualities which are sadly lacking in this business . So as much as westside slags my user name , i for one would miss reading his posts.

Blog Entries

Default Sorry about that

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    i was just about to reply and it came up invalid link notify administrator , so i am .

My own thoughts if anyone cares are qph was spot on saying westside was honest and wounldnt stab you in the back , two qualities which are sadly lacking in this business . So as much as westside slags my user name , i for one would miss reading his posts.
    Myself and Jessica were in touch by pm and to be fair to her she requested her thread to be deleted so i deleted it and thought it was only proper to delete mine too.

If i thought pp, were praising me i would have let it up,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post

Did someone say he was dishonest or would stab you in the back? I must have missed that post. Could people please stop defending themselves and others against accusations that were never made?

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Blog Entries

Default Reply from An Don to Westside thread (ps very important plz read)

y own thoughts if anyone cares are qph was spot on saying westside was honest and wounldnt stab you in the back , two qualities which are sadly lacking in this business . So as much as westside slags my user name , i for one would miss reading his posts.

why thank you An don.

i agree with you,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Myself and Jessica were in touch by pm and to be fair to her she requested her thread to be deleted so i deleted it and thought it was only proper to delete mine too.

If i thought pp, were praising me i would have let it up,
    Westside.
    I wouldn't lose sleep over that thought Westie...

Reviews

This is all your fault El Gordo ye big girls blouse, ever hear the saying sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me

I was in the middle of reading through and then clicked on page 4 and it was gone. Hadn't even got to read the first thread. Guess I'll never know :s

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I wouldn't lose sleep over that thought Westie...
    Listen i have no probs with ppl disagreeing with me or calling me an arsehole but god keep it all in one post.

easier on the head,
    Westside.

Natasha Guest

One thread get deleted and you want to start another... Leave it at that guys

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Listen i have no probs with ppl disagreeing with me or calling me an arsehole but god keep it all in one post.

easier on the head,
    Westside.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Natasha For This Useful Post:

nicegirlsarenice (06-06-10)

i have decided to call someone a retard might be a "weapon of mass distruction" tony blair belives it is there but is it?pmsl ok people can we grow up?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast