Thread: Character assassionation

Reviews

Default Character assassionation

I thought this was an open forum where everyone was entitled to an opinion,good,bad and indifferent.I am on no-ones side here but there seems to me if someones says anything it can sometimes be taken out of context and branch off completly into a full blown arguement,anyone agree?
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    I thought this was an open forum where everyone was entitled to an opinion,good,bad and indifferent.I am on no-ones side here but there seems to me if someones says anything it can sometimes be taken out of context and branch off completly into a full blown arguement,anyone agree?
    Stick around on these boards a little longer buddy and you will realize that its par for the course with some people here.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Anyone who knows anything about YOUR guilty little secret won't, buster.

Yes i agree!

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
    Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
    16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

Reviews

Every so often the shit hits the fan and we all get to see what type of people we are dealing with, even some trolls show there cards so it's great to clear the air...

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Every so often the shit hits the fan and we all get to see what type of people we are dealing with, even some trolls show there cards so it's great to clear the air...
    Why is everyone calling Westie a troll tonight?