Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Torturedarc?

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    gents, in fairness the few times i spoke tort in the chatroom he didnt seem to be playing with full sets of spanners
    i have spoke to tort a lot in chat..here and across the road..that comment is not fair he has as many spanners as anyone here and dare i say more than most...your way off the mark there bud

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i have spoke to tort a lot in chat..here and across the road..that comment is not fair he has as many spanners as anyone here and dare i say more than most...your way off the mark there bud

I was only speaking of my experience with him and maybe i dont know him well enough . If i am incorrect , i withdraw the remark but as said i was only speaking of my personal experience

I was only speaking of my experience with him and maybe i dont know him well enough . If i am incorrect , i withdraw the remark but as said i was only speaking of my personal experience
    glad u withdrew it don..but if u dont know him dont judge ...saves having to withdraw remarks ...and it stops people having to read false statements about people and making an opinion based on the same...ok?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

sexyfukka (06-06-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    glad u withdrew it don..but if u dont know him dont judge ...saves having to withdraw remarks ...and it stops people having to read false statements about people and making an opinion based on the same...ok?
    But how is a false statement when what i said was my personal experience of him . I was offering a opinion on a public forum ,i never claimed to be a shrink. Im sorry if you know him personally and offended you or are commenting on his internet personna which i was

But how is a false statement when what i said was my personal experience of him . I was offering a opinion on a public forum ,i never claimed to be a shrink. Im sorry if you know him personally and offended you or are commenting on his internet personna which i was
    ok but i was only telling you your opinion of someone u have rarly chatted to is different to my opinion of him and i have chatted to him a lot...i was only sayin g u based your comment on little experience...if any ok?

Blog Entries

Well I'll review my decision in the morning and undo the ban if I can see that it was unfair but the trouble with this place going crazy is it's hard to see what's going on and torturdarc certainly wasn't being helpful.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patricia For This Useful Post:

An don (06-06-10), benin (06-06-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Well I'll review my decision in the morning and undo the ban if I can see that it was unfair but the trouble with this place going crazy is it's hard to see what's going on and torturdarc certainly wasn't being helpful.
    well tis morning and all is calm the birds are chirping in the trees and we await news on torturedarc ...what say you patricia ???

Reviews

Patricia is probably still asleep on top of the wad lol

Reviews

gents, in fairness the few times i spoke tort in the chatroom he didnt seem to be playing with full sets of spanners
    And Westie does?
    Pffft -Westie has been constant asshole since day one who contributes exactly zero to this site. An incoherent, babbling buffoon of a man who makes me ashamed to be from Cork..
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to punterminator For This Useful Post:

johnmurphy (06-06-10)

Blog Entries

I will unban torturedarc in the spirit of putting yesterday behind us. I won't be apologising for banning him as I think he was just trying to get banned the way he was going on, but lets start a new leaf with him and see if he can behave.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patricia For This Useful Post:

benin (06-06-10), El Gordo (06-06-10)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast