Thread: Ladoooooooooooooo

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Ladoooooooooooooo

there you are ya little bollix. Ladooooooooo i have being looking for you for quite some time. Its about the pubic service and the mess that this country is in. Take the cuts ladooooooooooo. Seriously.

Hows the form anyway ladooooooo? You must be running the show now? Brown envelopes and expenses on bog rolls. Got the placards ready ladoooooo? Remember your strike? Tryign to justify the existance of the pubic service? Im assuming your still in it? Must be getting good at the ole counting now ladoooooooooo. Must be on double digits by now.

Hey ladoooooooo. Hows the lapdancing going?

long live ladooooooo,
    Westside.

Reviews

Westie just came all over his keyboard.

Blog Entries

What did I just tell you all in the congrats Westie thread...........

I hate it when I'm right..............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

That went right over my crown!
    You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
    Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
    16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Wow it is sooooo nice to hear from you anytime I get a raise i get a lil twinklw in my eye and think wow westie would be super happy for me ahh yes counting is becoming a problem for me a...BIG problem I cannot keep up with the amount of people joining the dole queues seriously they need to think of others tis hard work. Lapdancing wow you would not believe what im into now it would shock the dingleberries off ya, im corrupted!!

PS. poor Ivar calley you all should be thankful he doesn't have a holiday home in Buglaria!!

Reviews

Hoy! What happened to my picture of Westie's sex face?!!!??!