Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boys give us a break PLEASE!!!!!

1. Default Boys give us a break PLEASE!!!!!

Hi to all ye lovely gentleman

PLEASE when booking:
    1. Do not argue over price, read the profile and decide yay or nay!!!
    2. Manners cost nothing show some respect we are human beings too
    3. We are mostly all reasonable ladies here so if you cannot make an appointment even a text with as much notice as you have (even minutes) allows us to know you are courtious and genuine and book in somebody else
    4. STOP COMPARING US TO EACH OTHER!!! We are all very different, just as you are so pick the one which suits you best and try to enjoy the experience.

If you follow the above you may actually have an excellent experience and have less to bloody gripe about on here after!!

Love to all ye whom already do the above we loves you all
    xoxo
    The infamous and unique Irish Soairsa lol

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Irish Soairsa For This Useful Post:

benin (06-06-10), BruceAlmighty (06-06-10), kelly curvybabe (05-06-10), jackpratt (06-06-10), JessicaJessy (05-06-10), mr maxi (07-06-10), vanessa xxx (05-06-10), wanted the best 69 (06-06-10)

3. Default

Well said, and that is from a punter. I have read a lot of reviews here and cannot believe what I am reading at times.
    Stop trying to talk with my cock in your mouth

4. The Following User Says Thank You to spearhead For This Useful Post:

Irish Soairsa (05-06-10)

Well said... never would think whats supposed to be a pleasurable pursuit would result in so much moaning (just the wrong kind).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Quarterpoundher For This Useful Post:

Irish Soairsa (05-06-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Soairsa View Post
    Hi to all ye lovely gentleman

PLEASE when booking:
    1. Do not argue over price, read the profile and decide yay or nay!!!
    2. Manners cost nothing show some respect we are human beings too
    3. We are mostly all reasonable ladies here so if you cannot make an appointment even a text with as much notice as you have (even minutes) allows us to know you are courtious and genuine and book in somebody else
    4. STOP COMPARING US TO EACH OTHER!!! We are all very different, just as you are so pick the one which suits you best and try to enjoy the experience.

If you follow the above you may actually have an excellent experience and have less to bloody gripe about on here after!!

Love to all ye whom already do the above we loves you all
    xoxo
    I have to agree with you,Soairsa!i would say that most of the established members here on E-I respect everything that you mentioned,that's why i always prefer the pm system for a booking and i have to recognize that i was never disappointed by somebody that booked me in this way,so i would like to thank all the lovely guys here that respects us!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JessicaJessy For This Useful Post:

benin (06-06-10)

Reviews

though i agree with the 4 points you make saoirse, point no 4 is kinda hard for most ppl. It is in our nature to compare things/ppl. I am guilty of it myself even.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    though i agree with the 4 points you make saoirse, point no 4 is kinda hard for most ppl. It is in our nature to compare things/ppl. I am guilty of it myself even.
    Of course we are, but I think she meant perhaps not in reviews etc...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

11. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

Irish Soairsa (05-06-10)

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    I have to agree with you,Soairsa!i would say that most of the established members here on E-I respect everything that you mentioned,that's why i always prefer the pm system for a booking and i have to recognize that i was never disappointed by somebody that booked me in this way,so i would like to thank all the lovely guys here that respects us!
    You gave me a giggle now.. I get actually messed around a lot by people who book by pm not to mention that guys who pm me have often no intention to visit me anyway ( it is about 1 out of 10 pm's will visit ). I figured that one of the reason they dont come is that they visit you instead :-))
    Now please tell me what is the secret you tell them in the pm that makes them pick you over me ;-)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    You gave me a giggle now.. I get actually messed around a lot by people who book by pm not to mention that guys who pm me have often no intention to visit me anyway ( it is about 1 out of 10 pm's will visit ). I figured that one of the reason they dont come is that they visit you instead :-))
    Now please tell me what is the secret you tell them in the pm that makes them pick you over me ;-)
    You are still angry about that review anna,isn't it?No worries,it can happen to anybody.is true that i was never let down by somebody that contacted me by pm.There is no secret and i am sure i am not always picked over you.And if sometimes i am,you would better ask them because they are the ones that pick!

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    You are still angry about that review anna,isn't it?No worries,it can happen to anybody.is true that i was never let down by somebody that contacted me by pm.There is no secret and i am sure i am not always picked over you.And if sometimes i am,you would better ask them because they are the ones that pick!
    I'm just messing ;-)

The point is that I noticed this many times and it isn't happening to me only. It's a common thing that guys cannot decide till last moment which lady they want to go for and they book 2 of them just in case.. I just cannot understand this.

They say that women dont know what they want.. yeah right, tell me about it...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Anna23 For This Useful Post:

kelly curvybabe (05-06-10)

Reviews

I don't like using the Pm system to make a booking, unfortunately I am one of those guys that decides at the last minute I have time to visit a lady, I rarely say days in advance I will go see this girl. I wake up, go to work see a girl I like, maybe give her a heads up that I will be trying to make an appointment but will contact her later on if all goes well, if it doesn't and she can't see me fine, I pick a different lady

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast