Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Out door sex in dublin

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    theres a lovely mountin in dundrum were you can see all of dublin light at night perfect for some out door sex.

wee question anyone know the answer

can you have sex in a pool with a condom on
    is it safe

???????????????????????????????????

always wanted to do it but not sure on the safty of it
    Maybe there are some better ones these days, but the regular latex ones ones are a disaster in the water:

Do condoms work in the shower or have a higher failure rate? - Yahoo! Answers

(Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

2. Default Good spot!

At the back of the deer park hotel there is a cliff that is great for outdoor sex. This sounds odd but you need to pass the playground behid the hotel building and follow the dirt track up to the top of the cliff. There are lots of little hiding places along the way, with amazing views. The best spot is a the very top in the small wooded area, the grass is long an comfortable, other wise bring a blanket ;-P

Blog Entries
    Reviews

feck the car park, do it on a bus >>> Link >> Public fucking on the bus - XNXX.COM

Who do I trust? I trust me!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hitman76 View Post
    So out door sex , would you be up for it in the sun !
    I did this once and my shitter got sunburnt , it takes me ages to cum you see

Ya outdoor sex is great. A former girlfriend and I had sex on holidays on a beach when we where kinda drunk. The funny part was we had the keys of our rental car with us and afterwards could not find them in the sand as it was dark and had to walk all the way back to our apartment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12