Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PS3 - I challenge you to a duel.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MILF Hunter View Post
    have FIFA 09...is it compatible with FIFA 2010??
    anyone fancy a game of fifa 10, just give me a wee shout.

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    I want to download the ps3 network
    I don't understand what you mean. Could you elaborate?

Reviews

they say i must update my ps3 before i am able to go online, it is the 60g ps3 maybe some people don't have problem with the latest model butevery time i try to update my broadband connection seems to cut of about 50 percent of the way in(usually to get this far it takes up to an hour}through the download.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

they say i must update my ps3 before i am able to go online, it is the 60g ps3 maybe some people don't have problem with the latest model butevery time i try to update my broadband connection seems to cut of about 50 percent of the way in(usually to get this far it takes up to an hour}through the download.
    I have the 60gb. It might be your internet service provider as you said. Sounds like you might have a slow speed and a download limit :s

Reviews

I just bought red dead but i have a problem with eircom broadband,I want to download the ps3 network but always seem to cut out when i try to download.The internet browser works fine,does anyone have the same trouble as myself?
    i had this problem before. what i did was go into the router settings and open ur security settings. take ur security settings off.

Quote Originally Posted by stickytoffee10 View Post
    i had this problem before. what i did was go into the router settings and open ur security settings. take ur security settings off.
    If this doesn't work. You might have to input the DSS (I think that's what it is) settings yourself. You can find them online. My mate had to do this with his. I think it only applies to wireless connections.

Reviews

Anyone have fifa 11 on the PS3 and are up for a game or two
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Anyone have fifa 11 on the PS3 and are up for a game or two
    You only have Fifa 11? pfffft, I have Fifa 98! Get with the times, sheesh. ¬_¬

Ye can have your Halo 3s, here are some screenshots of real men's FPS games:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Aaaah, Quake, Doom, Duke Nukem 3D, the gameplay of those oldies doesn't beat today's shooters I say!

Ontopic: I don't have a PS3 (yet) but do have an Xbox360. If anyone fancies a game sometime, pm me and I'll pm you back my Xbox Live Gamertag...
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123