Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should Kim Jong-Il be invited to Ireland?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Should Kim Jong-Il be invited to Ireland?

I hadn't realised this before, but apparently E-I has been asked to decide which foreign heads of state will visit Ireland. This is truly an awesome responsibility and I'm sure my fellow posters will show the sense of responsibility and maturity that I have come to expect from them.

Now Mousey has suggested Queen Elizabeth. I, unlike some people here, have nothing against them woman personally, but let's face it, she's boring. I think we should invite someone more entertaining. Someone wacky. Someone truly unique. Someone like Kim Jong-Il.

Now I know what you're all thinking: "That's a brilliant idea, he would be great craic, but he refuses to travel except in his own private train, and we are an island." Trust me, this is not a problem. He can do anything. He will personally dig a tunnel, like the channel tunnel but better. Or he will part the Irish Sea, or just walk on water. He is omnipotent. I know this because I read it on his website.

Last edited by El Gordo; 04-06-10 at 21:01. Reason: added pic (unverified)

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

northernwaster (04-06-10), Patricia (04-06-10)

Great Idea

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    I hadn't realised this before, but apparently E-I has been asked to decide which foreign heads of state will visit Ireland.
    Jesus El Gordo, try to keep up...........

Don't you know that all of lifes important questions are answered here, and all of the worlds greatest decisions are make here............

Not just Ireland...........

We're global baby.................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Shouldn't his name be removed from the post? The last thing E-I wants is a massive lawsuit from Kim Jong-Il about this, claiming slander, invasion of privacy, personal damages etc. I would think...

And even if he is a public person and is unlikely to make a lawsuit on it, on principle we don't allow full names. You're up Westie.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nicegirlsarenice For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (04-06-10)

Brilliant lol, to tired to start on this one, see ye tomorrow.

Reviews

Smile

Hell no!!!
    He will eat us outa house and home!!!

He is the head of state of a sovereign nation. He deserves as much of a welcome and the same level of respect as Lizzie Windsor.

Reviews

Now thats a good idea !! probably be a bit of a laugh compared to the queen.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Derry lad View Post
    Hell no!!!
    He will eat us outa house and home!!!
    Don't worry I've the spuds on... just have tah sterain em balls a flour

Reviews

If he's even half as entertaining as he was portrayed in Team America (fuck yeah!) we should roll out the red carpet for him, he'd appreciate that too being a commie and all, its their colour of choice

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Navillus04 For This Useful Post:

Derry lad (04-06-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast