Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question? johnrambo mod

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Thumbs down question? johnrambo mod

dear jr
    howsir does referring in a reviews the use of a term, " elle the dyson" have any sexual explict mean??????????????????? i mean it as a joke which having contacted the lady who could not see how this was deleted, as you have felt it was a sexual comment, then i can only say humour on E.I. died today

I am sure John will be along soon but from looking at it perhaps he is not aware of the in joke and did not see it and thought it was some veiled ref to a real name in some way. Its better to be safe then sorry and I have no doubt he did so with best of intentions.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

hi qp
    if that is the case can it be reinstated with the ladies consent?/ but the wording as to the deletion is of a sexual content, have no other buttons at mod control to explain a deletion?

Blog Entries

I'm sure you will find JohnRambo is happy to listen to your criticism and make changes if they are required. Remember also he only started on reviews a little over a week ago, so he's still finding his way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    dear jr
    howsir does referring in a reviews the use of a term, " elle the dyson" have any sexual explict mean??????????????????? i mean it as a joke which having contacted the lady who could not see how this was deleted, as you have felt it was a sexual comment, then i can only say humour on E.I. died today
    James Dyson must be so happy................

Finally his dream has come true.................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Perhaps JR is still learning the ropes, i'm sure its a simple mistake and can be easily rectified without any hastle.
    Is there anyone called Jimbo dyson apart from the great inventor himself lol ?
    I look forward to the review being restored in its submitted form as its looks such a mess it could sure do with a clean up.

Elle x

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    James Dyson must be so happy................

Finally his dream has come true.................
    I dunno Luther, my initial impression was of a vacuum suck, so you know..........
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

guys a vacuum it was but, as only a scot`s minx could preform, oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Blog Entries
    Reviews

by the next gereration dyson `s are to named the elle 69

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

Alana (04-06-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

last word on this,
    first many thanks patrica,
    but if the humour, or the chance of leave a bit of humour on review goes, ask the question, what have we left????????????????????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast