Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beards

Reviews

Christ, I must be getting old; now my beard / goatee jst goes white at the corners of my chin, whereas back in the day I would have a black beard within 5 days = Bruce is a hairy bastard, just so the ladies know........
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Reviews

Can't see myself using a toothbrush on my beard , i look crazy enough already and don't need to give people more ammo but i'll keep it in mind if i ever regrow the fucker again . Have the white look in patches myself Brucie , it's rather dignified looking at night
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
    Christ, I must be getting old; now my beard / goatee jst goes white at the corners of my chin, whereas back in the day I would have a black beard within 5 days = Bruce is a hairy bastard, just so the ladies know........
    don't let that worry you bruce if i was to grow my beard again it would be the same now ....salt and pepper look i think its called .....

Reviews

Only flirted with beards when I was younger but had a 'tache for years, shaved it off and looked 10 yrs younger. Best thing I ever did.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12