Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britains Got Talent

Blog Entries

Default Britains Got Talent

For shits and giggles i watched all the semis this week and will watch the final. A few good acts but not many. I cant help but think that the ass is about to fall out of this show. They need to change it,new judges or do something different. I reckon it will go down to the two comedy rap guys, the old Scottish woman or spellbound.Anyway i think the show has run its course and needs something new.

spellbound are my favs,
    Westside.

Reviews

BGT has been living on borrowed time for a long while now... no doubt when simon cowell does call a halt to the show, he will have another idea in the pipeline

Reviews

Like the x-factor this show is about the judges ego's and not about the acts.I mean what qualifies amanda holden(who?),piers morgan and simon cowell to see what acts are good enough seeing as they have no particular 'talent' themselves, even if i have to admit that cowell has a good business sense and he makes money.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Exactly, Piers Morgan was a newspaper editor i think and Amanda Holden is famous for doing the dirty on Les Dennis with the guy from Men Behaving Badly, at least Cowell has a background in the music biz

Blog Entries

Jasus Westie you must be bored..............

I thought you hated this shite...............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

My view is that it is worth watching for the one or two acts that are genuinely brilliant. I also love the cringe factor on the really bad ones, so maybe there is an argument for taking out the middle level acts and making it really compelling?

BLD

diversity last year....it can work..and for his faults paul potts brought some people to opera...so it worked ...this year is lame

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    BGT has been living on borrowed time for a long while now... no doubt when simon cowell does call a halt to the show, he will have another idea in the pipeline
    Yeah Wales has talent, full of Rugby players who think they're Choir boys

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Exactly, Piers Morgan was a newspaper editor i think and Amanda Holden is famous for doing the dirty on Les Dennis with the guy from Men Behaving Badly, at least Cowell has a background in the music biz
    Actually Amanda was in a series on 'de tele' before the whole Les Dennis break up but that's what made her well known, and Piers does good interviews but what the fuck he'd know about talent shows is beyond me!

Judges should be lined up against a wall and shot. As for the contestant, these proles should be taught their place in society. They are pathetic scum who should resign themselves to the fact that they will spend most of their working days on the shitter as they worry about where the next mortgage payment is coming from. It really sickens my hole to see the working class being dupe dvy this sideshow. It wouldn't have happened in the days of Aurthur Scargill when the workers would have been educated about their true standing in society.

Wake up ye sad fucks, these shows were only invented to get nobodys to part with their cash in silly phone and text votes, while simultanously distracting us all form the real isssue of the day i.e. why is the Israeli government allowed to contnually flout international law.

And before ye get a word in, FUCK OFF ye right wing scumbags who will inevitably leap to the defence of thatcher, reagan and their fellow travellers. History will thank us when the wealthy propertied scum like bill gates, bill cullen, seanie fitz, denis o brien, bertie and fingers fingleton are treated with a bullet in the head so that the vast majority of decent human beings can enjoy a fair standard of living.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast