Thread: OTHER Appointments

Reviews

Default OTHER Appointments

Note: the use of the term other appointments in the following post regards any and all appointments that does not involve the companionship and time of lovely ladies...

Was making a hospital appointment there a few days ago. Haven't made any sort of other appointment for a long time (as healthy as a horse, what can I say). Anyways whilst I was involved in the process of giving details etc, I couldn't help but think back to when I was making appointments with the ladies in the past. On the phone to this secretary, and there's me in my head thinking that making any sort of other appointment was, well an alien concept. All the 'secret' phone calls (or PM's for that matter) I've made to book an appointment with a b-e-a-utiful lady, whilst making a normal appointment for the doctor... (btw doc, if you're reading this I don't mean you).

Fortunately I was still awake enough to not ask the secretary what she was wearing *cough*. What's the point of this thread you may ask? I dunno... I was given several drugs recently of all shapes and sizes, and am seeing things a lot bigger and acutely now... Literally.

Right. In the hopes that I can see this correctly, here's a desperate attempt to salvage... something from this thread which I have no idea it is about...

Last edited by ladiesman217; 23-05-11 at 18:24.
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

It was worth the read for the pic at the end LDM
    Do you do all on your favs list darling , I wonder what she would have made of that .:lol
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    It was worth the read for the pic at the end LDM
    Do you do all on your favs list darling , I wonder what she would have made of that .:lol
    That pic is my dream, a dream which will one day be realised...

Died of shock? I dunno... She would've if I asked what kinda toys she carried around with her, which was actually floating around in my mind at the time. pmsl
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!