Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Clinics in Dublin

  1. Question Clinics in Dublin

    Hi,

    Anybody knows where i can find sexual health clinic in Dublin?

    Thanks, A x

  2. #2

    Default

    The Mater and St. James's Hospital both have them. Details are here.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda10 View Post
    Hi,

    Anybody knows where i can find sexual health clinic in Dublin?

    Thanks, A x
    This one is very good!

    http://www.chartermedical.ie/_index....=sexual-health

    St. James Hospital Guide clinic will give you initial results straight away for a few STI's but to get comprehensive results it takes 2 weeks, they have open days where you can just walk in off the street but usally places are limited so chances are you will have to come back another day. You can get an appointment for a friday but again usually it would be weeks again you get one. So while it is good and free there is a lot of time waiting to be seen and then for the results..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    393
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    The irish family planning clinic just off O' Connell street is good.
    You make an appointment and turn up, take some blood and urine.
    Takes a couple of weeks and costs €150.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mymisters View Post
    The irish family planning clinic just off O' Connell street is good.
    You make an appointment and turn up, take some blood and urine.
    Takes a couple of weeks and costs €150.
    For the same money Charter Medical will give you preliminary results on the same day and comprehensive within a week..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    393
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    For the same money Charter Medical will give you preliminary results on the same day and comprehensive within a week..
    IFPA run 6 tests including Hepatitis. I've always used them and think they're good.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mymisters For This Useful Post:

    anon361 (04-06-10)

  8. Default

    You all been a great help, thank you very much. A xxxx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •