Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: World Cup Comp: Important

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default World Cup Comp: Important

    IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Listen there has been a lot of problems I'm told with this plug-in system for the World Cup I'm gonna go back to my original Comp Idea go back to the start of the Comp thread & read the rules i.e. England v USA Just predict the result & correct score e.g England to win 2-0 or home 2-0
    theres too much money at stake u have over a week to get selections
    sorry about the inconvenience....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,127
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Listen there has been a lot of problems I'm told with this plug-in system for the World Cup I'm gonna go back to my original Comp Idea go back to the start of the Comp thread & read the rules i.e. England v USA Just predict the result & correct score e.g England to win 2-0 or home 2-0
    theres too much money at stake u have over a week to get selections
    sorry about the inconvenience....
    So much for technology.

    Anyway have posted my forecasts for the first 2 matches on the Competition thread.
    The Truth is out there.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    it was never my idea to use the plug-in I should never have agreed to it This has caused me too much worry I am sorry Theres plenty of time to enter selections...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    it was never my idea to use the plug-in I should never have agreed to it This has caused me too much worry I am sorry Theres plenty of time to enter selections...
    There will always be more soccer comps. We can use the plug in when its sorted.

    this is no big deal,
    Westside.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

    An don (06-06-10)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    I will answer questions tomorrow I am very sorry for the inconvenience I really am but u have over a week to give your selections its not as if its too late

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,127
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    it was never my idea to use the plug-in I should never have agreed to it This has caused me too much worry I am sorry Theres plenty of time to enter selections...
    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I will answer questions tomorrow I am very sorry for the inconvenience I really am but u have over a week to give your selections its not as if its too late
    Its fine.Dont worry about it.
    Calm down and take a stress pill or better still pull your mickey.
    The Truth is out there.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    dont forget to get in your predictions on the World Cup in the Competition thread u will have to enter manually like always as there was too much problems people told me with the plug-in method I have to be fair to all, enter now theres great prizes 250 1st, 150 2nd & 100 for 3rd get involved only takes a few minutes...

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Good man Ex.P., I'm no fan of all this technology either.......I still can't get my head round the feckin e-voting machines. You just continue to do it the traditional manual way.......we all know that you're good with your hands Brother.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •