Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Israel isolated by international idiots!

Thumbs down Israel isolated by international idiots!

Requested i my user a/c be deactivated but dipstick QPH and muppet Luther must have forgot how to do it.

Anyway may as well post the topic about Israel since nobody else did

Personally i think its unfair how israel are being demonized by the media and politicans in pretty much every country. Its mad, a democratic country defends itself with due minor force and they're treated as if they just killed and maimed a few thousand civilians.

A scandal no less. Heard the israeli ambassador on todayfm and on the frontline show. Frankly its a disaster how she was mistreated, insults and snide coming from all directions, even from the radio presenter, talkabout a biased discussion. More like a callous cruxification. I fucking hate propeganda, its as bad as murder in my eyes. She seemed like a likeable lady too

on the frontline show, she could hardly get a word in, sniggering and laughs from the audience whilst she was stating the facts. Way out of order, without a doubt.
    I dont dislike arab/islamic culture or people but the palestines are nutters. They relish propeganda, created a twisted brainwashed mindset that anybody whos killed is a hero not a victim. Their death is celebtared rather than morned. Its an incentive for them to die. They even teach their kids hatred towards the israeli's from a very young age. Refer to them only as 'dogs' i think

all shown in a great documentary called 'death in gaza' filmed by 2 british muppets, one who was shot dead but a good insightful documentary nevertheless. Its on dvd or online, vuze.com

Reviews

Somehow anyone who reads the begining of your thread will know exactly who the muppet is, I can hear them now, "DON'T FEED THE TROLL"

got this today also, fuck that, i wont be signing any pious propeganda petition pisscrap!

Dear ********,

With the situation still unfolding, I wanted to email you about yesterday's Israeli raid on the Gaza-bound humanitarian aid flotilla and the detention of Irish citizens aboard the ships.

I can't express strongly enough my outrage at this action and have set up a petition to deliver to the Israeli Ambassador in Dublin.

Please sign the petition:

Fianna F

Attacking aid ships and killing and detaining citizens of other nationalities in neutral waters are horrific acts and I condemn them absolutely.

Please take a moment to sign the petition and join me in condemning Israel's unilateral action, then forward this email to friends and colleagues. I'm determined that Israel understands the strength of feeling about this matter in Ireland.

Yours sincerely,

Chris Andrews TD

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Somehow anyone who reads the begining of your thread will know exactly who the muppet is, I can hear them now, "DON'T FEED THE TROLL"
    if you say so dipshit
    i aint a troll, what, you say something that "cant" be metabolised by the site and thats it, your a troll

f*ck you prickstick!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by heeeh View Post
    if you say so dipshit
    i aint a troll, what, you say something that "cant" be metabolised by the site and thats it, your a troll

f*ck you prickstick!
    I bet your mother is so proud of you!!

Can't wait for your "yo mama is a...." response

Smile wankshaft!

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I bet your mother is so proud of you!!

Can't wait for your "yo mama is a...." response

well ur mama aint proud of u sunshine
    she told me last night whilst i was banging her senseless
    shes still in good shape considering her age

now why dont you quit acting like a fucking faggot and piss off if youve no mature input to add to the thread about israel

fucking prick!

Reviews

well ur mama aint proud of u sunshine
    she told me last night whilst i was banging her senseless
    shes still in good shape considering her age

now why dont you quit acting like a fucking faggot and piss off if youve no mature input to add to the thread about israel

fucking prick!
    Your not very bright are you, I was full sure someone with your linguistic skills could come up with a more imaginitive response than that pathetic attemp, your really letting the troll side down..

Reviews

The incident took place in international waters - not right and no state is above the law - yeh I know crap goes on all the time but it's still wrong.

speak for yourselves ya bollox!

Your prob 'a' or 'p' them selves. Mods and staff posing as clients, posters, reviewers and punters. But ya your very “bright”
    anyway didnt i request my p-o-s a/c be deactivated on this p-o-s site. Did i not?

another classic example of valid thread topics being hijacked by shithead staff on a shithead website!

“established member”
    ya your papa and mamma must be proud of u indeed

your such a prat! But thats just stating the very very obvious!

Reviews

speak for yourselves ya bollox!

Your prob 'a' or 'p' them selves. Mods and staff posing as clients, posters, reviewers and punters. But ya your very “bright”
    anyway didnt i request my p-o-s a/c be deactivated on this p-o-s site. Did i not?

another classic example of valid thread topics being hijacked by shithead staff on a shithead website!

“established member”
    ya your papa and mamma must be proud of u indeed

your such a prat! But thats just stating the very very obvious!
    Awh, please if your going to start conspiracy theories please have the imagination to come up with a good one , not make a hash of repeating old ones!! Christ man, have some self respect and sit down, think about what you want to say and come back to me when you think of something.. see you, eh, never...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast