Thread: Fake pic of CONTESSA!

Blog Entries

Exclamation Fake pic of CONTESSA!

The 3rd pic from the top in her profile is NOT her! This is russian Mistress Nadia from Munich! See her pics here:
    http://img11.imagevenue.com/img.php?..._122_479lo.jpg
    Bizzaradies M

Blog Entries

Uppss...... Pic changed now....

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    Uppss...... Pic changed now....
    Here is profile as it was before the change...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11100 Contessa 01.jpg 
Views:	1252 
Size:	156.5 KB 
ID:	23927  

Blog Entries

Thanks for the posting of the "old" profile...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RELAX View Post
    I would imagine it was just for Discretion purposes.

I hide my face for Discretion purposes as well (not in my member websites), but i donīt use fake pics, what you see, you will get! Or do you think, this is correct to use pics of other girls just because of Discretion purposes???
    Did you hear about copyright???

6. Default

well I sense a little bit of rivalry here ladies! I have been to see both ladies, both are excellent at what they do, slightly different in their approach, but profiles do match them, as far as I can see Contessa is exactly like her pictures, it also seems strange that she used only 1 that was not her, I think in order to be fair to all concerned that I would agree with Relax that it was probably for effect.

On the matter of copyright, that is my area and I could go on for days on the subject, but I would say that it depends on where pictures are sourced if copyright applies.

I also am convinced this is about rivalry, when I visited Jessica several months ago now, we had a long discussion on the BDSM scene accross Europe and Jessica sweetheart, to be fair you did try to put me off visiting Contessa, if I remember you to;d me many things on why I should not visit her.

I think you are both great, so come on ladies settle down, there is enough business around for you both, and Jessica come back soon for variety is the spice of life!