Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm logged on even when I'm not on !!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default I'm logged on even when I'm not on !!!

Just noticed sonething strange,
    I just fired up my laptop and pointed the browser in this direction, now before i logged in I clicked on the forums I saw that I was online already ??

Now I usually use my phone for viewing the site, but even when I am not actually viewing the site my phone must be still connecting me even though the browser is closed.
    I've never bothered to logg off from my phone.

Going by this I must have been logged on for nearly a year !!!!
    It must look like I live here
    I should probably have squatters rights.

Anyone else notice this...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    I just fired up my laptop and pointed the browser in this direction, now before i logged in I clicked on the forums I saw that I was online already ??

Now I usually use my phone for viewing the site, but even when I am not actually viewing the site my phone must be still connecting me even though the browser is closed.

Either that or you left the browser open at work, lets hope the cleaner doesn't see it

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Pat, Nicole and Luther noticed it and are busy preparing an eviction notice right now.

Sometimes, after I have logged out and click the link for 'go back to the page you were viewing' I see that I am still showing as being online.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Blog Entries
    Reviews

lol

Safe enough there only use laptop and phone, I don't actually work anywhere so to speak.

Reviews

thats because you do live like most of us i suppose....(only joking )

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Pat, Nicole and Luther noticed it and are busy preparing an eviction notice right now.

Sometimes, after I have logged out and click the link for 'go back to the page you were viewing' I see that I am still showing as being online.
    Naah this was at least 10 hours since I had been on last ??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post

Yeah, it does happen but if you look at the time you'll see it shows a few minutes before the actual time, it does take a while to refresh the details.

(Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    thats because you do live like most of us i suppose....(only joking )
    Yeah kinda addictive this place

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Three possibilities that I can think of:

- You were logged in, with a window open to "Who's Online", which will refresh often enough to prevent you from getting logged out.
    - Your browser, or a proxy, is not succeeding in downloading the page you requested and is giving you a stale copy from the cache. The stale copy is from a time when you were logged in.
    - Someone has your password. E-I sends passwords in the clear, not encrypted, so it's easy for anyone who can snoop your traffic to get your password.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

Yeah kinda addictive this place
    ah there is no harm in it ........we are all trapped in side our cyberworld consumed up as the web unfurls no secrets left for our kind the virus lurks throught our veins spreading there inside our brains like a trojan horse that eats away our minds cyber world you got the powerlol another one of my favorites

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast